Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

MotoGP

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

MotoGP

Unread postby Orac » October 27th, 2006, 6:33 am

Ive seen lots of topics about F1 here, but wonder are their any MotoGP fans around.

The final round is in Portgual on sunday 29th october (BBC2 @ 12:35 pm - 2:00 pm).

If your into motor sport and havnt seen MotoGP yet your in for a treat ;) their can be (is) more overtaking in one lap of MotoGP than a whole F1 race, ive seen the lead change 5 or 6 times in a lap, never seen that in a F1 :lol:

Nicky Haden (American, Honda) was leading the championship all year, until the last race that is when Valentino Rossi (aka The doctor, Italian, Yamaha) managed to gain an 8 point lead.
Orac
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby 'KotaGuy » October 27th, 2006, 10:50 am

Not much of a MotoGP fan(I prefer F1, CART, IRL, NASCAR)... but I do catch the odd race. May have to check the final round out if I can.
'KotaGuy
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby GS2 » October 30th, 2006, 10:45 am

The race on Sunday was excellent. A good end to the season. Congrats to Nicky Hayden, in spite of Honda's attempts to ruin his season by using him as a test rider, he did really well. Saying that if Rossi hadn't gone down, things would have been different. Looking forward to next year, new engines, and bit of team reshuffling - hopefully it will be just as entertaining.
GS2

Unread postby AndyAtHull » October 30th, 2006, 12:24 pm

I am more an F1 fan than anything else. But recently. Since last season I have been catching MotoGP.

Not seen many races this season, but last season I did. And some exciting ones too place.

As to sundays race. Shame Rossi crashed. I would of liked to seen a battle between him and Haydon. Oh well :)
AndyAtHull
Visiting Staff

Unread postby Scotty » November 3rd, 2006, 4:26 pm

Nice to see other MotoGP fans here.Its just a shame we dont have a Brit near the front of the field instead of at the rear. :(
Scotty
Retired Graduate

Unread postby Orac » November 25th, 2006, 6:24 am

BBC1 MotoGP: Grandstand
Sat 25 Nov, 1:05 pm - 2:10 pm 65mins

An in-depth review of 2006's intensely exciting Moto GP season. Suzi Perry and the team look back at what has been the most wide-open World Championship race for many years.
Orac
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to General Discussions