Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

puzzled by Topic Reply Notification

Please leave any suggestions and requests here - NO HIJACKTHIS LOGS

puzzled by Topic Reply Notification

Unread postby wandaround » October 26th, 2006, 9:36 am

I applied to join the MRU Wed 25 Oct, 2006 3:13 am.

I've received 2 notices of Topic Reply Notification (10/25/06 05:57 pm and 10/26/06 01:53 am), telling me that "no more notifications will be sent until you visit the topic."

Those 2 are the only email I've received.

When I went to the links there was no message I could see.

What am I missing here?
wandaround

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby ChrisRLG » October 27th, 2006, 7:52 am

Those would have been replies by other members who have applied to join.

I have been away for a couple of days (please see the last room in the forum for details of a talk that we have given to the IT professionals in the major companies of the UK) so are a little behind with enroling people - that will all be done by this evening (UK time).

You will recieve two emails (if you have notifications set), one when you are added to a usergroup that will give you access, and the second a welcome message (PM or Private Messege) from the teacher who does the enrolement.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Return to Suggestions and Requests