Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

PWS-GOLDUN, My screen went blank Help please

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

PWS-GOLDUN, My screen went blank Help please

Unread postby Freakout » October 21st, 2006, 11:55 am

My other computer got a virus call PWS-Goldun. My McAfee also updated. I did scan the virus but McAfee can not clean that virus. It was shown on the screen while I was scanning for virus as McAfee can not clean this virus, in c:\\windows\system32, I need rescue disk. And now when I trun on my computer the computer is running but the screen is blank. What do I need to do?
Regards,
Freakout

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby Kimberly » October 21st, 2006, 12:19 pm

Hello Freakout,

Start with a reboot of your PC.

In case you don't have a taskbar, use this method to launch the downloaded programs.

Hit CTRL+ALT+DEL
TaskManager will come up
Go to File > New task
type Explorer.exe into the editbox and hit ok.
Goto desktop or your usual download folder.

Locate the downloaded programs and run them as shown below.

Download haxfix.exe and save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on haxfix.exe to install haxfix. (standard installation path is c:\program Files\haxfix)
  • Checkmark "Create a desktop icon"
  • Click "Next"
  • When the installation is completed, make sure that the checkmark "Launch HaxFix" is placed
  • Click "Finish"
    A red "dos window" (dos box) will open with options:
    1. Make logfile
    2. Run auto fix
    3. Run manual fix
    E. Exit Haxfix
  • Select option 1. Make logfile by typing 1 and then pressing Enter
  • Haxfix will start scanning the computer. When it is finished a logfile will open: haxlog.txt > (c:\haxfix.txt)
  • Copy the contents of that logfile and paste it into this thread.

Download HijackThis to your Desktop or to your usual Download Folder.
http://www.thespykiller.co.uk/files/HJTSetup.exe

Double click on HJTSetup.exe and by default it should install to C:\Program Files\Hijack This
Continue through the setup and let it create a Desktop Icon.
Follow all the prompts, click Finish, and let the installer start HijackThis.
Click the Do a System Scan and Save a Log File option.
Notepad will open with the Hijackthis log, please post it's content here.

Also, what is the name of the file that McAfee did find in c:\windows\system32 ?
Kimberly
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby Freakout » October 21st, 2006, 12:47 pm

Kimberly,
Thank you very much. I am able to go to that computer again on Monday. Again my knowledge of the computer is 0, I will try to follow your instruction as best as I could understand.

As you question "what is the name of the file that McAfee did find in c:\windows\system32 ?"
It doesn't show any field, it only shown c:\windows\system32.

Best Regards,
Oat

PS meaning that I don't need to buy a Rescue disk right? I forgot to mention that this is a Window XP, Dell Computer.
Freakout

Unread postby Kimberly » October 21st, 2006, 12:59 pm

Hello Freakout,

No worries, I'll be around on Monday. :)

Dell Computer should have a recovery partition on it, and it's accesible when you boot the computer (possible F11 when you see the Bios screen). Your Dell documentation should mention it.

But try to follow the instructions I gave you before reinstalling the PC. With a bit of luck we might be able to remove it. :)

If possible, download the 2 tools to the PC you are working on now and copy them to a USB stick. You can then transfer them to the infected PC on Monday. (In case you have internet trouble on that PC)

If it is what I suspect, You are strongly advised to do the following immediately:

1. Disconnect infected computer from the internet and from any networked computers until the computer can be cleaned.

2. Call all of your banks, credit card companies, financial institutions and inform them that you may be a victim of identity theft and to put a watch on your accounts or change all your account numbers.

3. From a clean computer, change *all* your online passwords -- for ISP login, email, for banks, financial accounts, PayPal, eBay, online companies, any online forums or groups you belong to.

Do NOT change passwords or do any transactions while using the infected computer because the attacker will get the new passords and transaction information.

and what ever else seems appropriate.

Kim
Kimberly
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby Freakout » October 24th, 2006, 2:08 pm

Hi Kimberly,

"Copy the contents of that logfile and paste it into this thread."
Here is a copy...

HAXFIX logfile - by Marckie
Tue 10/24/2006 11:02:14.06

checking for haxdoor
--------------------
checking for a3d files....
a3d files not found

checking for matching notify keys....
no matching notify keys found

checking for matching services....
no matching services found

checking for matching safeboot services....
no matching safeboot services found

checking for other haxdoorfiles....

Checking for goldun
-------------------

checking for SSODL keys....
no ssodl keys found

checking for notify keys....
ideusr50
scsi2usb

checking for services....
idersrvc

checking for other goldunfiles....

Finished
Freakout

Unread postby Freakout » October 24th, 2006, 2:15 pm

Hi Kimberly,
Here is Highjack log....

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 11:12:02 AM, on 10/24/2006
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Application Accelerator\iaantmon.exe
c:\program files\mcafee.com\agent\mcdetect.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mctskshd.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsrte.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MPFSERVICE.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcshield.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax4PNP.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Application Accelerator\iaanotif.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe
C:\Program Files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\mm_tray.exe
C:\Program Files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\mmtask.exe
C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\point32.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\WkUFind.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshld.exe
c:\progra~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsescn.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe
C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfAgent.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Hijackthis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.dell4me.com/mywaybiz
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://bfc.myway.com/search/de_srchlft.html
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://login.yahoo.com/config/login?.pa ... yahoo.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.dell4me.com/mywaybiz
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.dell4me.com/mywaybiz
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://www.dell4me.com/mywaybiz
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {4D25F926-B9FE-4682-BF72-8AB8210D6D75} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {549B5CA7-4A86-11D7-A4DF-000874180BB3} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: DriveLetterAccess - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswshx.dll
O2 - BHO: ST - {9394EDE7-C8B5-483E-8773-474BF36AF6E4} - C:\Program Files\MSN Apps\ST\01.03.0000.1005\en-xu\stmain.dll
O2 - BHO: MSNToolBandBHO - {BDBD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\MSN Apps\MSN Toolbar\MSN Toolbar\01.02.5000.1021\en-us\msntb.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {FDD3B846-8D59-4ffb-8758-209B6AD74ACC} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: MSN - {BDAD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\MSN Apps\MSN Toolbar\MSN Toolbar\01.02.5000.1021\en-us\msntb.dll
O3 - Toolbar: McAfee VirusScan - {BA52B914-B692-46c4-B683-905236F6F655} - c:\progra~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshl.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAXPnP] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax4PNP.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IAAnotif] C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Application Accelerator\iaanotif.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DVDLauncher] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdateManager] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe" /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MMTray] C:\Program Files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\mm_tray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mmtask] C:\Program Files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\mmtask.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RealTray] C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelliPoint] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\point32.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Microsoft Works Update Detection] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\WkUFind.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dla] C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [load32] C:\WINDOWS\system32\winldra.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VSOCheckTask] "c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcmnhdlr.exe" /checktask
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VirusScan Online] "c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshld.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCAgentExe] c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCUpdateExe] c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcupdate.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MPFExe] C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfTray.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSKAGENTEXE] c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SPAMKI~1\mskagent.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupport] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe" /startup
O4 - Global Startup: Digital Line Detect.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\npjpi142_03.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\npjpi142_03.dll
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {4ED9DDF0-7479-4BBE-9335-5A1EDB1D8A21} (McAfee.com Operating System Class) - http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/share ... insctl.cab
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftup ... 1704187375
O16 - DPF: {BCC0FF27-31D9-4614-A68E-C18E1ADA4389} (DwnldGroupMgr Class) - http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/share ... cgdmgr.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{AFF1FC58-AF64-4A3A-BF25-FA0A95118F60}: NameServer = 68.94.156.1 68.94.157.1
O20 - Winlogon Notify: ideusr50 - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ideusr50.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: scsi2usb - scsi2usb.dll (file missing)
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WgaLogon.dll
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: IAA Event Monitor (IAANTMon) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Application Accelerator\iaantmon.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee WSC Integration (McDetect.exe) - McAfee, Inc - c:\program files\mcafee.com\agent\mcdetect.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee.com McShield (McShield) - Unknown owner - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Task Scheduler (McTskshd.exe) - McAfee, Inc - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mctskshd.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SecurityCenter Update Manager (mcupdmgr.exe) - McAfee, Inc - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\Agent\mcupdmgr.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee.com VirusScan Online Realtime Engine (MCVSRte) - McAfee, Inc - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsrte.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (MpfService) - McAfee Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MPFSERVICE.exe
Freakout

Unread postby Kimberly » October 24th, 2006, 5:36 pm

Hello Freakout,

Infection is what I did think ... haxdoor Goldun variant. Please follow the warning instructions above if you do online banking ... etc.

Close all other open windows since this step requires a reboot.

If you have taskbar or desktop:

Open c:\program files\haxfix folder and double click on fix.bat (or double click on fix.bat desktop icon)

If you don't have a taskbar or desktop:

CTRL+ALT+DEL

TaskManager will come up
Go to File > New task

copy / paste the following line into the edit box

"c:\program files\haxfix\fix.bat"

hit enter.

Haxfix will open.
  • Select option 3. Run manual fix by typing 3 and then pressing Enter.
This message will appear:
Insert the haxdoorkey
and then press Enter:
  • Type the following: ideusr50 followed by Enter
    When this is a valid choice, the key will be added to delete and you will see the following message:
Haxdoorkey xxxx added to delete.
Do you want to add a new haxdoorkey?
  • Press Yes (type Y).
This message will appear:
Insert the haxdoorkey
and then press Enter:

• Type the following : scsi2usb followed by Enter
    When this is a valid choice, the key will be added to delete and you will see the following message:
Haxdoorkey xxxx added to delete.
Do you want to add a new haxdoorkey?
  • Press No (N)
  • Follow the instructions on the screen. Your computer will reboot.
  • After reboot a logfile will open > (c:\haxfix.txt)
  • Post the contents of the logfile together with a new HijackThis log.

Also since you did mention a "blank desktop", do you have a taskbar, tray icons, can you start programs normally ?

Kim
Kimberly
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby Freakout » October 24th, 2006, 9:19 pm

Hi Kim,

Here what I got...

HAXFIX logfile - by Marckie
--------------
version 4.27
Tue 10/24/2006 18:09:57.09

--- Manual Haxdoorfix ---

Adding haxdoorkeys to delete...
no infections found

--- Goldunfix ---

searching for files:

searching for SSODLkeys:
no SSODLkeys found

searching for notifykeys:
ideusr50
scsi2usb

searching for services:
no services found

.....rebooting the computer.....

searching for ssodlkeys

not needed

searching for notifykeys

notifykey ideusr50 not found
notifykey scsi2usb not found

searching for services

not needed

searching for safeboot services

not needed

searching for files

ideusr50.dll exists
deleting ideusr50.dll
ideusr50.dll has been deleted

scsi2usb.dll exists
deleting scsi2usb.dll
scsi2usb.dll has been deleted

checking for other files

ksl48.bin exists
deleting ksl48.bin
ksl48.bin has been deleted

checking for a3d files

no a3d files found

Finished

Do I have to run Hijack again?

Best Regards,
Oat
Freakout

Unread postby Kimberly » October 24th, 2006, 11:28 pm

Hello Freakout,

Haxdoor went fine, we'll search for leftovers later on.

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [load32] C:\WINDOWS\system32\winldra.exe

This is very serious, you really need to alert your bank if not yet done, change passwords ... etc from a clean PC.

The spyware keylogger, named Srv.SSA-KeyLogger, secretly steals data from users' Internet sessions, including logins and passwords from online banking sessions, eBay, PayPal, and other programs that use html forms to collect personal information.

Go to this page :
http://research.sunbelt-software.com/ssaclean.aspx

Click on Download SSA Cleaner. Save it to your desktop. Run the program and follow the prompts please.

Next, I need to see what else might be hiding on that PC:

Run HijackThis, click on Open the Misc Tools Section, put a checkmark in List also minor sections and List empty sections. Click on Generate StartupList log, anwser Yes and copy/paste the content in your reply.
Click Back and Click on Scan. When the scan is finished, click Save Log and paste the content in your reply.

Next :

1. Download this file - combofix.exe
2. Double click combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
3. When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Post that log in your next reply. The log is located in the c:\ folder. -- C:\comboxfix.txt

Note:
Do not mouseclick combofix's window whilst it's running. That may cause it to stall

Please post:
1. hijackthis log and hijackthis startuplist
2. c:\combofix.txt
3. If the SSA Cleaner produces a log, please post that log too.
Kimberly
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby Freakout » October 25th, 2006, 1:48 pm

The computer still locked out. I was able to get in and ran SSA Cleaner. The result was not find Trojan. And try to run HijackThis, the computer was locked out again. Try to trun on again but most of the time the cpu is running but the screen is blank. I have to keep turn on and off to try to get in to the screen.
Do you think that when cpu (the on switch light shown ORANGE color) is on but the screen is blank (no signal coming in from the cpu) is the from the VIRUS or somthing wrong with my CPU.

When ever I am able to get into the screen the on/off switch turn green.
When I try to turn on computer, the cpu was running, but the screen was black, the on/off switch shown Orange color.

Thanks,
Oat
Freakout

Unread postby Kimberly » October 25th, 2006, 5:51 pm

Hello Oat,

Freakout wrote:The computer still locked out. I was able to get in and ran SSA Cleaner. The result was not find Trojan. And try to run HijackThis, the computer was locked out again. Try to trun on again but most of the time the cpu is running but the screen is blank. I have to keep turn on and off to try to get in to the screen.
Do you think that when cpu (the on switch light shown ORANGE color) is on but the screen is blank (no signal coming in from the cpu) is the from the VIRUS or somthing wrong with my CPU.

When I try to turn on computer, the cpu was running, but the screen was black, the on/off switch shown Orange color.

Ok, I'm getting a better overview of the "blank" issue. Usually when we say blank destop, it means a white desktop colour. Now, seeing the following description :

is a hardware problem, you may have several possibilities :

1. Graphics card is not seated properly in it's slot.
2. Graphics card is dead (or almost).
3. Graphics card, if very recent, eates to much power (power supply too weak) - but usually the PC doesn't boot at all in that case.
4. Monitor has a problem or is not properly connected.

Those symptoms are not related to the malware you have on the PC, it is a hardware issue. Without having the PC at home, I can't tell you which option of the 4 mentioned above is the correct one, you should contact a shop to check out.

One thing that might help out to narrow down the hardware problem, at startup do you hear any beeps ?

Kim
Kimberly
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby Freakout » October 25th, 2006, 10:57 pm

Hi Kim,

This computer is almost 2 years olds and up running everyday, 9hrs/day. I know for sure that not #4, because I am running security camera on other cpu with the same monitor, when I switch it to see security camera the same monitor work ok. One thing that I notice today is that usually the cpu is on the table and sit it Vertical, but when I put cpu in Horizontal to open the case to see inside if any wire lose, I can trun on the computer no problem. After running for a while a pointer on the screen locked again. And I try to turn on again but the screen went black and the cup was running. Then I put the cpu in Vertical and I able to turn on the computer, again computer will work for maybe 2-3 mins and locked up again (can not pointer). And I try to put the cpu in Horizontal again, but this time doesn't work. May be Graphics cards is not seated properly like you said. But why is the computer keep froze.

I don't hear any beep when startup.

Thank you very much,
Oat
Freakout

Unread postby Kimberly » October 26th, 2006, 12:10 am

Freezing can be due to many reasons, a damaged graphics card can cause this, a Power Supply that is a bit tired ... cpu overheating. It is definitively a hardware issue.

Now, if the monitor runs ok if used on another PC, then I would check the graphics card next. See if properly put into it's slot and eventually try another graphics card if possible. But you should have it checked by a professional before more damage is done due to a bad contact or a possible damaged piece of hardware.
Kimberly
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby Freakout » October 26th, 2006, 1:46 pm

Hi Kim,

Just want to Thank you very very much for you help. I will take it to the shop for them to look at it by the beginning of next week. And I will let you know then we can check for the virus again or should I tell them to check for the virus for me.

Best Regards,
Oat
Freakout

Unread postby Kimberly » October 26th, 2006, 6:02 pm

Hello Oat,

I will take it to the shop for them to look at it by the beginning of next week. And I will let you know then we can check for the virus again
Ok, thanks for letting me know. :)

or should I tell them to check for the virus for me.
Hmm, like you prefer but if your local dealer does not reinstall from scratch it is most unlikely that they will be able to remove the infection unles they are very qualified people ... I know it may sound weird but it is reality. If they perform a "destructive reinstall" from your recovery partition (e.g without keeping personal data - instead of doing a repair of the existing windows XP install) ... that is perfect. If not ... check back with us please so that we can run a couple of scans to see if your system is clean. :) Rootkits and keyloggers are really nasty infections and sometimes very difficult to remove.

Kim
Kimberly
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Next