Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

What Would I Need In Car?

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

What Would I Need In Car?

Unread postby Bonk » October 10th, 2006, 2:21 pm

What Would I Need In a car if I was going to run a business cleaning PCs of infections (perhaps some installing of new hardware like Ram etc.)

I don't want is jammed with stuff...but what do you think would be a good setup?

Thanks Bonk
Bonk

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby Bonk » October 10th, 2006, 2:41 pm

Sorry My first post my be not worded correctly.

I'm looking for the equipment and software needed for cleaning peoples PCs of infections and some hardware installing like upgrades, Ram etc.

The car isn't important here just what I would need in it for fixing peoples PCs
Bonk

Unread postby random/random » October 10th, 2006, 3:51 pm

This might be a good start

The Ultimate Computer Toolkit

However, unless you are already experienced in fixing PCs then you will find it difficult to start, especially to clean malware.
random/random
Developer
Developer

Unread postby Gary R » October 10th, 2006, 4:22 pm

From your question it seems you are not experienced in Malware removal, so before selling your services the most important thing you can do is get yourself trained, then you'll be in a position to answer your own question.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby Bonk » October 10th, 2006, 4:56 pm

Get experience...yes that's why I'm here

I just wanted to see what people would come up with and a all-round kit.

I have a full time job already, it was just an interest
Bonk

Unread postby Gary R » October 11th, 2006, 4:30 am

Sorry Bonk, didn't notice your Freshman avatar, as this post was in an "open" forum I assumed it wasn't from a trainee.

My apologies.

Gary
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby Bonk » October 11th, 2006, 8:05 pm

No Probs
Bonk

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to General Discussions