Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

hpHosts Filenow maintained by Steven Burn/Ur I.T. Mate

Notifications for Security Updates, as well as News and Information from across the web - mostly security minded.

Update Contributors: Members of the Malware Removal University.

Regular Members: Our Regular Members are invited to start and/or participate in all other topics. Join in and share the news that's important to you.

hpHosts Filenow maintained by Steven Burn/Ur I.T. Mate

Unread postby Chachazz » October 6th, 2006, 12:13 am

Information out of date. See post below for updated info

hpHosts File latest update: Oct. 2nd, 2006.
Download: http://www.hosts-file.net/downloads.html

Announcement at hpGuru Hosts Forum:
http://www.hosts-file.net/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=456

hpHOSTS is now maintained by Steven Burn
October 5, 2006
Hi everyone,
As you all are aware, hosts file updates have been coming with reduced frequency for quite a while now. There are a few reasons for that, the chief of which is that my children are demanding more and more of my time. So I few weeks ago I asked Steven, one of my co-admins if he would like to take over the project and he has graciously accepted. Steven for those who do not know is the person behind Ur I.T. Mate Group

Todays update is the last I will offer but Steven will continue offering updates and support. hpHOSTS will continue to be a community managed hosts file but in coming weeks and months the site, forums and download locations will be subject to change. Steven and I will make sure you are notified of all changes before they happen.(hpGuru)
Chachazz

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby Chachazz » October 6th, 2006, 12:34 am

;)
Chachazz

Re: hpHosts Filenow maintained by Steven Burn/Ur I.T. Mate

Unread postby Nick-YF19 » November 25th, 2008, 4:09 am

Nick-YF19
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Return to News Desk