Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Cant log on to internet

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Unread postby B CAMP » September 4th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Wng_z3r0
I am useing peoplepc , for my dial up, I could not get there progam & dialer to work,so I deleeted them from control panel and made conection with there phone numbers.As I told spotcheckbilly once in awhile I can conect to internet,but it is usually at 4.8 , 9.6 and then it will disconect after 3 or 4min. And then I might have to try to log on for 10 to 15 times before it will conect again,same thing over &over.
I have a desk top that uses the same phone line (one at a time) and it works fine it conects at 45.2 , 48.2 and dont have any disconects at all.
I asked spotcheckbilly about Java, is this something that I have to have,because I dont seem to have it listed in programes,its on my desk top that my wife uses but not the laptop.
Again thanks for your help B camp
B CAMP

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby wng_z3r0 » September 4th, 2006, 6:45 pm

Does the desktop use the peoplesoft software? Or is that manual as well?
wng_z3r0
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby B CAMP » September 4th, 2006, 7:32 pm

Wng_z3r0
The desk top has peoplepc software, I Had there software on lap top for about a year and it worked fine until A few weeks ago when it started giving me problems.I even got a new disc from peoplepc and installed that on laptop,but it still dont work,so I went to control panel and removed ther soft ware.
spotcheckbilly sent me to A site for info. about BARTSHEL.EXE. they say some users have trouble w/that so I removed it
B CAMP

Unread postby B CAMP » September 12th, 2006, 8:23 pm

Wng_z3r0
Still haveing same proplem, I really dont have a clue as what to try next, I updated modem drivers, no help. Can you suggest any thing to try? Awaiting your reply, Thank you for your help
b camp
B CAMP

Unread postby wng_z3r0 » September 13th, 2006, 12:00 am

sorry, didn't get an email notification. It ended up in my spam filter.

I think you should try and get the peoplesoft software working again.
Why is the program malfunctioning? ANy errors?

wng
wng_z3r0
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby B CAMP » September 13th, 2006, 2:22 pm

Wng_z3r0
Will put the peoplepc. software back on and let you know, but its been about the same it connects one out of ten times mostly at 4.8,will let you know any error numbers thanks
b camp
B CAMP

Unread postby B CAMP » September 15th, 2006, 6:36 pm

Wng_z3r0
Well I put peoplepc software on and its loging on at 31.5 to 40.5 ,but it discounects about 2min-4min. And a lot of page not found error,After it reconects it seems to stay on line for 10-15min until the next discounects.
If you have any suggestion for me I am going out of town until the 20 th of the month will check in with you then ,again thanks for your help
b camp
B CAMP

Unread postby wng_z3r0 » September 20th, 2006, 5:52 am

How much free space do you have on your computer?
Do you have access to broadband and a USB pen drive?

wng
wng_z3r0
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby B CAMP » September 20th, 2006, 7:11 pm

Wng_z3r0
Well got back today.I have 29.1 G B free space,8.10GB used space.
I dont have funds to get broadband at this time.
The peoplpc. soft ware keeps giving error in event log no.1000 Faulting application Bartshel exe.version 6.3.1.285 faulting module. Sent email to peoplpc but havent got A reply as yet
I dont know what USB PEN drive is? B camp
B CAMP

Unread postby wng_z3r0 » September 24th, 2006, 9:48 pm

I don't know what else to tell you, this is truly strange. Perhaps you should find someone who knows more on dailup and peoplesoft than me.

Sorry I wasn't much help.
wng
wng_z3r0
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby B CAMP » September 24th, 2006, 10:48 pm

Wng_z3r0
Well thanks anyway,for trying. If I find the problem will let you know.
Bcamp :?
B CAMP

Unread postby Nick-YF19 » September 28th, 2006, 3:08 am

Glad we could be of assistance.