Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Unread postby Nellie2 » March 2nd, 2005, 6:56 pm

I was thinking of getting a new Avatar... but I didn't know what or where to get one from :(

I'm partial to fairies... does anyone know of any sites that do good avatars, preferably for free
Nellie2
Administrator Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Avatars

Unread postby Jason » March 3rd, 2005, 6:57 am

Nellie2 wrote:I was thinking of getting a new Avatar... but I didn't know what or where to get one from :(

I'm partial to fairies... does anyone know of any sites that do good avatars, preferably for free

Hi Nellie2!

I took a little trip with my best friend "Mr Google" and my suggestion is that You visit the avatarity website and for instance check this *deleted* out!

Enjoy! 8)

EDIT: The url was deleted by Jason! :oops:
Last edited by Jason on March 6th, 2005, 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jason

Unread postby Nellie2 » March 3rd, 2005, 6:31 pm

Thank you.... I've put that in my favourites and will have a proper look around when I have a bit of time. They have some nice ones there.
Nellie2
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby Jacee » March 5th, 2005, 6:32 pm

Uh oh....watch that site! :shock: ....I clicked on to the second page and was warned that the advertisment contained 'midaddle' <--spelling?
Jacee
WTT Teacher
WTT Teacher

Unread postby John McKenna » March 5th, 2005, 8:40 pm

Maybe a littlle unhappy.....

Or maybe...

:D
John McKenna

Unread postby ChrisRLG » March 6th, 2005, 4:55 am

Like the second one - all females should have one of those - woooops.

I expect to get an ear bashing any time now.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby Nellie2 » March 6th, 2005, 10:26 am

Yes you are right Chris... all females should have one of those along with the male to go with it! After all... we need to look after our hands and our long scratchy nails! 8)
Nellie2
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby Jason » March 6th, 2005, 2:51 pm

Jacee wrote:Uh oh....watch that site! :shock: ....I clicked on to the second page and was warned that the advertisment contained 'midaddle' <--spelling?

Thanks for being so awake Jacee, on a somewhat poor start from my own point of view, but the above post is now edited. :oops:

Hopefully Nellie2 has the same high level of protection as me, and I'm really sorry about the bad tip on the avarity website. *ducking under the table hopefully out of reach from long scratchy nails* :wink:
Jason

Unread postby Bertha » March 6th, 2005, 3:31 pm

Yes you are right Chris... all females should have one of those along with the male to go with it! After all... we need to look after our hands and our long scratchy nails!

Even though I am male I still enjoyed this quote!!

Bertha
Bertha
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to General Discussions