Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Hi ya

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Hi ya

Unread postby curlylad7 » February 21st, 2022, 5:04 pm

Returning member just reminiscing.
I see a few old names here and wonder if anyone remembers me and any help I gave them, there's a few recognised names I see already including NonSuch, Gary R and Nellie2 to name a few.
curlylad7

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Hi ya

Unread postby Gary R » February 22nd, 2022, 4:01 am

Yes of course we remember the name.

How are you ?
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby curlylad7 » February 22nd, 2022, 4:46 am

I'm very well thanks, my original email address no longer exists so after being away from here for so long due to various reasons, I could no longer log in. I was hoping to look back at my old posts and topics where I helped people out.....is that possible Gary R ?
curlylad7

Unread postby Gary R » February 24th, 2022, 2:08 am

Can you remember your old password, because if you can then do the following ....

PM me your new e-mail address and I'll change your old account's e-mail address and then you should be able to access it.

.... I'm not able to view or change your password so if you can't remember it then I'm afraid we're scuppered.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby curlylad7 » February 24th, 2022, 4:29 am

Hi Gary R.....as you will be aware its important to change or update passwords regularly for security reasons. I cannot remember that password as I have changed all my passwords regularly. I will sort through all my old documents to see if I can find any information.

Thanks for the help so far Gary R
curlylad7

Unread postby Gary R » February 24th, 2022, 4:56 am

This is a publicly viewable forum, so we'll continue this conversation by PM, and I will now remove the personally identifiable information from your previous post.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby curlylad7 » February 24th, 2022, 5:49 am

Yes of course...thanks
curlylad7

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to General Discussions