Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Windows defender is slowing down windows 10

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Windows defender is slowing down windows 10

Unread postby Ficlli » August 12th, 2020, 3:02 am

I have a brand new Dell Inspiron with Windows 10. When the Defender is running my computer is extremely slow. It's so slow I have to wait literally seconds for the cursor to catch up with where I want it to be. I tried the System Maintenance "fix" and the program told me no fixes were required.

This is extremely frustrating. I turned Defender off but of course, it turns itself back on. I tried to uninstall Defender but there's no option for that.

I want a fix for this ridiculous problem. I spent a lot of money for this computer. My family was pushing me to buy a Mac but I stayed loyal to Windows. Maybe that was a mistake.

I expect a fix for this. Give me a way to either turn Defender off permanently or uninstall it.
Ficlli

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Windows defender is slowing down windows 10

Unread postby mAL_rEm018 » September 25th, 2020, 4:04 pm

Hi Ficlli,

Do you still need help? If you do, then I might be able to help you, but we need to get something clear first... I will not tolerate comments such as "I want a fix for this ridiculous problem" and "I expect a fix for this". Not only are they rude, but you are not "owed" any help. This is a free help forum, which means that we are all volunteers. That being said, if you still need help and are willing to be respectful in your posts, I will try my best to help you.

Regards,
mAL
mAL_rEm018
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher