Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Hello Forums !

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Hello Forums !

Unread postby DehMoN » October 4th, 2016, 11:13 am

Hey everyone ! I was told this would be a great website to start learning and understanding the difficult process of removing malware. I am a freshman college student learning Network Engineering and I would like to get into the field of Security. I have been fascinated with malware since I was young in 2008 and infected my first computer lol
DehMoN

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Hello Forums !

Unread postby Gary R » October 4th, 2016, 12:59 pm

In all honesty, if you're still studying at college, you're probably better concentrating on your studies there, and leave learning about malware till you have the time available to devote to it. It's a subject that requires quite a bit of time to get to grips with it properly, and as a full time student already, it's unlikely you'll have that time available.

That's not to dismiss your interest, malware is a fascinating subject (or at least we all feel so), but it's probably best you study it when you've completed your time at college.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby DehMoN » October 4th, 2016, 3:07 pm

I appreciate your reply!

I do not think learning about Malware can be completed within the years of me studying at college. I am just trying to give myself the best resources available and during my free time I can be able to get a great start.
DehMoN

Unread postby Gary R » October 4th, 2016, 5:26 pm

This forum was set up to train helpers for a number of other forums, and is very much geared to that objective.

Unfortunately most of the resources here are located in areas that are only available/visible to our students. You are of course welcome to access any of the information that is "publicly" available here, but to be honest there's not too much of that that is going to get you very far with any personal study you may want to engage in.

I know this sounds like I'm trying to put you off studying malware, and that is not my intention, I'm just trying to point out that most if not all of the established malware training schools limit access to their "interesting" information, so the amount of progress you're going to make self-studying is likely to be limited.

That is not to say that you are not welcome to browse the site as much as you wish, or to ask questions (which we may or may not be able to answer).
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby Alander » October 22nd, 2016, 10:40 am

Hi,

i was once a full time college student like u, and to be honest, i had to leave this place because its really hectic to juggle studies at 2 universities so yea
Alander

Unread postby DehMoN » April 18th, 2017, 9:21 am

Hey guys just an update!!!

Will be completing my 2nd semester in College on Thursday. Don't think I forgot about this forum because I am confident I will be back soon to begin learning what you guys have to offer :)
DehMoN

Unread postby Gary R » April 18th, 2017, 10:27 am

Glad to hear you're still working hard at your studies. :thumbleft:
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to General Discussions