Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

A moment of silence and prayer

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

A moment of silence and prayer

Unread postby Wingman » November 15th, 2015, 12:37 pm

Please join me in a moment of silence, for all those hurt or killed in Paris, France. :(
If you pray, please join me in praying for those families in France and all around the world, impacted by this hatred and injustice.
Wingman
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: A moment of silence and prayer

Unread postby Gary R » November 15th, 2015, 1:08 pm

Yes, our thoughts and sympathies are with all those affected by this unwarranted attack on innocent Parisian citizens.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Re: A moment of silence and prayer

Unread postby NonSuch » November 15th, 2015, 7:28 pm

There is no bravery, no glory, in maiming and killing innocents. My thoughts and prayers go out to the citizens of Paris... indeed, to all of France.
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator

Return to General Discussions