Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Malware Training??

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Re: Malware Training??

Unread postby Dokie » June 30th, 2015, 6:07 pm

Hi NonSuch! I think I have followed your directions and e-mail should be on the way.
Thanks for your reply and your help. I have no idea what would block this!!
I suppose I could have copied and pasted the e-mail address. Never thought of that!! Any way, let's see what happens
Dokie
Banned Member

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby NonSuch » July 1st, 2015, 1:15 am

You're welcome, Dokie.

Your application has now been received. :thumbleft: You will be hearing from Wingman after he has had time to process the application.
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby Dokie » July 1st, 2015, 2:14 am

Ok Thanks Nonsuch! Will you be my instructor. I hope I can handle it. I haven't been in school sense 1958. I've been thinking about enrolling for a long time. It's the year that scares me.
OH well. I guess if I can't cut the mustard I can bow out! i should at least give it a shot!!
Dokie
Banned Member

Unread postby NonSuch » July 1st, 2015, 2:55 am

First things first, Dokie. Wingman will process your application. That takes time. Please keep in mind that you are applying for training, but submitting an application does not mean that one is automatically accepted for training. I believe that is explained on the Malware Removal University information page.

Also, we have a number of teachers and all teachers work with all students. No teacher is assigned to work with one particular student. MRU students have the advantage of receiving instruction from a variety of teachers.
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby Dokie » July 1st, 2015, 3:11 am

OK Is it about your bed time friend?? I will understand if I'm not excepted. I still like this forum and I'm going to hang around here in my spare time and I have a lot of spare time. Sorry this old country boy is to friendly and to windy. You got my application going. I never would have gotten that far.
Thanks NonSuch!
donetao!!
Dokie
Banned Member

Unread postby Dokie » July 1st, 2015, 1:22 pm

Hey Nonsuch! I understand my application was not excepted. N/P. Ii would really mean a lot to me however if I knew the reason. I'm a big boy and I can handle the truth. I realize I'm not the ideal student and I have been banned from 3 forums, which I knew you would know about that, I'm sure.
Any way, I'm going to hang out here unless I'm not welcome. I don't stay where I'm not welcome. I follow Matthew. I shake the dust from my boots and move on. I want to thank you for your very kind and friendly attitude. It was very refreshing and it meant a lot to me. I'm really not a trouble maker and I love helping and learning!! Being to friendly and to windy is a deficient to help forums. That's just the way I am. I'm a people person!! Please don't ban me here. Just ask me to leave and I will honor that request and not post here.
Thanks NonSuch!
donetao!!
http://biblehub.com/matthew/10-14.htm
Dokie
Banned Member

Unread postby NonSuch » July 1st, 2015, 3:26 pm

Dokie, as stated in the instructions for applying to MRU, not everyone is accepted. There are a number of reasons for an application being declined, and most are relatively benign, but important to our training program. As also mentioned in the instructions, we do not disclose our reasons for declining a specific application. However, having an application declined certainly should never be construed to mean that the applicant is regarded as a "bad" or "unwelcome" person. That just would not be accurate.

All forums have rules. Our rules are posted here:

viewtopic.php?f=201&t=61849

It's always a good idea to familiarize yourself with a site's posted rules to lessen the chances for a misunderstanding. :)
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby Dokie » July 1st, 2015, 5:16 pm

Ok! Sorry NonSure! I guess I'm just a little paranoid after every thing that has happened lately. I some times feel like I just don't fit in to the help forum world and I really want to learn and pass forward things I have learned. I'm probably not a good candidate for the college. I'm over the hill and learning and retaining knowledge is not as easy as it was when I was younger.
Thanks for your reply NonSuch. You always make me feel better. I have my method here at Golden Oaks and so far I'm doing quite well with the 5 or 6 software programs I use. Of course MBAM is the number one malware fighter and it's getting better. Maybe some day we will have a one click malware remover.
Wouldn't that be great.
Thanks NonSure!
PS I did read the rules!
Dokie
Banned Member

Unread postby Bertrand03 » April 11th, 2017, 12:39 am

Gary R wrote:If you want to apply for training, you need to carefully read through all the following topic ... viewtopic.php?f=201&t=61859#.U2K6PXZWJacParis shuttle ... and then enter the relevant application information into an e-mail by clicking on...Email Address Removed ... which should open your e-mail client.

Me too, I wwant a training, thank you for the link :)
Bertrand03

Unread postby Ashik » November 25th, 2021, 5:53 am

HI ,
I also want join malware uni , but I didn't get the registration link . Could anyone help with registration link ?
Thank you.
Ashik

Unread postby Gary R » November 25th, 2021, 12:59 pm

Please read the following post ... https://www.malwareremoval.com/forum/vi ... 2K6PXZWJac

Then e-mail your application to ... University@malwareremoval.com
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby ford92925 » December 10th, 2023, 11:53 am

I think I'm computer literate and would like to give it a shot.
I tried enrolling but was not able to. Is the forum still teaching malware removal?? I'm 77 years old but I think I can still learn and keep my mind active!!
Thanks for your reply been gone for awhile
ford92925

Unread postby ford92925 » December 12th, 2023, 3:10 am

I think I'm computer literate and would like to give it a shot.
I tried enrolling but was not able to. Is the forum still teaching malware removal?? I'm 77 years old but I think I can still learn and keep my mind active!!
Thanks for your reply been gone for awhile

https://routerlogin.ltd/
https://pikashow.ltd/web-28/
ford92925

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Previous

Return to General Discussions