Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Malware Training??

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Malware Training??

Unread postby Dokie » June 29th, 2015, 3:06 pm

Hi I have a lot of time on my hands and I would like to try the Malware School. I think I'm computer literate and would like to give it a shot.
I tried enrolling but was not able to. Is the forum still teaching malware removal?? I'm 77 years old but I think I can still learn and keep my mind active!!
Thanks for your reply been gone for awhile
Dokie
Banned Member

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Malware Training??

Unread postby Gary R » June 29th, 2015, 5:58 pm

If you want to apply for training, you need to carefully read through all the following topic ... viewtopic.php?f=201&t=61859#.U2K6PXZWJac ... and then enter the relevant application information into an e-mail by clicking on...Email Address Removed ... which should open your e-mail client.
Last edited by NonSuch on June 30th, 2015, 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Email address removed to deter spam bots.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby Dokie » June 29th, 2015, 7:21 pm

Hi Gary! I have read your reply. I clicked on [email address removed by admin] I don't see any thing in my e-mail client??
Thanks for your reply!
Dokie
Banned Member

Unread postby Dokie » June 29th, 2015, 7:34 pm

Hi I'm very sorry for my ignorance! After reading more carefully, I see that it may take a week or longer to receive E-mail notification.
Thank you Gary! By the way my name is Gary Robert!! I would like to give the school a shot. I might not be able to complete the course, but I would give it my best effort. I live in a retirement village where I help seniors for free with their PC's and Printers. Hoping the school would help me help them!!
Thank you!!
Dokie
Banned Member

Unread postby Dokie » June 29th, 2015, 9:14 pm

Hi! i guess I already flunked the first test by not reading about the enrollment period :oops: :oops:
Dokie
Banned Member

Unread postby Gary R » June 30th, 2015, 12:53 am

No you're OK.

Admissions are taken care of by one of the other Teachers, a guy called Wingman, he's always busy, so he probably won't reply right away, but he will reply, and take you through the entry selection process.

If for some reason he hasn't replied to you within a week (which is highly unlikely), then get back to me here, and I'll find out why.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby Dokie » June 30th, 2015, 10:14 am

OK Thanks Gary!
Dokie
Banned Member

Unread postby Gary R » June 30th, 2015, 12:02 pm

You're welcome. :)
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby Dokie » June 30th, 2015, 12:39 pm

Hi Gary! I'm spending some time looking around your forum to see if I can help members with PC issues. I feel like I'm more than average in W7 knowledge.
Was wondering if I'm restricted while attending malware college. I'm also involved on other help forums. Will I have to stop helping on those forums while going to malware school.
I'm asking these questions because a year is a long time to dedicate my life to. If I'm restricted from helping members with other problems while attending school, I'm not interested. I appreciate your time and your replies. I just want to be honest and not waste your time and others time.
If I'm restricted, I thank you for your time and your replies are appreciated, but I'm not interested in malware school.
Thank you!!
Gary
Dokie
Banned Member

Unread postby NonSuch » June 30th, 2015, 3:15 pm

Dokie wrote:Hi Gary! I have read your reply. I clicked on [emal address removed by admin]. I don't see any thing in my e-mail client??
Thanks for your reply!

The above email address is not the email address for the University. Please go to the link Gary posted:

viewtopic.php?f=201&t=61859#.U2K6PXZWJac

Scroll down to the "Applying for Admission" section and click on the link that looks like this: >>Malware Removal University<< and your email program should open up a fresh email for you, already addressed to the University.

We have not received your application, so it's quite likely it was not actually sent. Please try again, and be sure to use the link located in the "Applying for Admission" section. :)
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby Dokie » June 30th, 2015, 4:15 pm

Hi ! My bad please remove e-mail address. I think I'm doing every thing right. Don't know why you aren't receiving my application. I'm clicking on Malware Removal University. I will try to add a screen shot!! I hope it works! :?

Capture48.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dokie
Banned Member

Unread postby Dokie » June 30th, 2015, 4:25 pm

Hi NonSuch! Maybe I'm a bad candidate. I was recently banned from the MBAM forum for arguing with a troll that follows me every where I go.
I don't know what's going on. I don't see a E-mail addressed to University! I use gmail!!
Maybe there aren't any applications available at this time???? :? :?
Dokie
Banned Member

Unread postby NonSuch » June 30th, 2015, 4:37 pm

I have no idea why you're experiencing difficulties. We receive many applications that originate from gmail addresses and no one has complained of having difficulties submitting an application.

Exactly what happens when you click on the link on the University page that looks like this: >>Malware Removal University<<
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby Dokie » June 30th, 2015, 4:43 pm

Exactly what happens when you click on the link on the University page that looks like this: >>Malware Removal University<<

It just blinks. Nothing happens. I have clicked it several times. I don't have a clue. Should I try a different browser? I use Firefox! :)
Dokie
Banned Member

Unread postby NonSuch » June 30th, 2015, 5:16 pm

I use Firefox, and the email link is working just fine. I think it has something to do with your settings, or perhaps a security program you're using, whatever... the issue is on your end. ;)

I do not like posting an email address in a public forum. Spam bots harvest them. However, I can "munge" the email address... so, suffice it to say that the following email address actually has no spaces in it, and you must replace AT with @ and DOT with . I hope that is clear:

University AT MalwareRemoval DOT com

Use your gmail account to start a fresh email and send it to the University email address. Be sure to copy/paste all the supplied questions into your email and answer them all to the best of your ability.

Go for it. :D
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Next

Return to General Discussions