Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

malware verwijderen

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

malware verwijderen

Unread postby multiweb » December 28th, 2013, 7:55 am

Is er iemand die mij kan vertellen hoe ik van "smart web search" af kan komen, ik wordt er helemaal gek van, zelfs een malware remover gekocht, Stopvilla, maar die heeft me er ook niet van af kunnen helpen.

Als iemand weet hoe ik er van af kan komen, niet in al te technische stuff, want zo bijdehand ben ik nou ook weer niet in dit soort zaken.

Ik hoop dat iemand snel een oplossing voor me heeft

Groeten
multiweb

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: malware verwijderen

Unread postby Cypher » December 28th, 2013, 12:15 pm

Please see my reply to the last topic you started about this problem.
viewtopic.php?p=630729#p630729
Cypher
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby Gary R » December 28th, 2013, 12:23 pm

Dit is een Engels sprekende forum, en we hebben niemand die Nederlands spreekt.

Tenzij je in staat om Engels te begrijpen zijn, is het onwaarschijnlijk dat we in staat om u te helpen zal zijn, en wij raden u aan om hulp te vragen bij een Nederlands sprekende forum.

Hieronder is een link naar een forum waar Nederlands wordt gesproken .... http://www.hijackthis.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=76

(The above message was created using Google Translate my apologies if it doesn't translate properly.

What it says is that this is an English speaking forum, and that no one here speaks Dutch.

If you are unable to understand English it is unlikely that we will be able to help you, and you should seek help in a Dutch speaking forum.

The link provided is to hijackthis.nl a Dutch speaking forum, who may be able to supply the help you need.)
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby multiweb » December 28th, 2013, 3:45 pm

Sorry, I will say it in my best English.
For a week now I have the following malware on my PC "smart web search" , and can't get rid of it.
So now I am asking anyone who can please help me to please remove it. And please not to technical, for I am just a newbie
I hope this is better to understand for you. I also contacted the Dutch speaking forum Hijackthis.nl, but they couldn't help me also
multiweb

Unread postby Gary R » December 28th, 2013, 7:25 pm

You need to supply us with a set of DDS logs so we can help you, if you click on ... THIS ... link, then it will take you to a set of instructions for running a scan with DDS, and it will also tell you how to open a topic in the Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my! forum, and how to post the log, so that you can get the help you need.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby multiweb » December 29th, 2013, 6:27 am

Hello Gary,
I don't understand a thing aboutwhat you are trying to explain to me, I will try it again with our dutch hijackthis.nl.
But I want to thank you anyway for trying to help me
Yours
Jacques
multiweb

Unread postby Gary R » December 29th, 2013, 10:51 am

You're welcome. :)

Yes, trying to follow "technical" instructions is never easy when you're trying to do it in a language that is not your own. Sorry I can't explain things using simpler terms.

Give hijackthis.nl a try, and hopefully they can help you in terms that are more familiar to you.

Good luck getting your problems resolved.

Gary R
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby multiweb » December 29th, 2013, 7:44 pm

Thank you for helping me sofar, I will let you know
Jacques
multiweb

Unread postby Gary R » December 30th, 2013, 5:26 am

I'll leave this topic open, if you're unable to get the help you need at hijackthis.nl, please get back to me, and we'll see if we can work out some way to assist you. It may not be possible, but I'm happy to give it a try.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby multiweb » December 30th, 2013, 5:55 am

Ok but first I try hijackthis.nl
multiweb

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to General Discussions