Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Stand Up Comedy

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Stand Up Comedy

Unread postby Slim Nelson » September 26th, 2013, 8:17 pm

I really enjoy a good stand up comedy show, anyone else like stand up comedy?

My favorite comedians in no particular order would probably be...
  • Greg Giraldo - One of my all time favorites.
  • Daniel Tosh - This guy isn't usually for everybody, has a weird sense of humor, but I love it.
  • Richard Pryor - One of the greats!
  • Corey Holcomb - This guy is a very raunchy comedian! Good luck if your a sensitive listener.
  • George Carlin - Another one of the greats right here, one of his MANY good performances. They're all good.
  • Brian Regan - A good clean non-swearing comic, this performance is hilarious.
  • Rodney Carrington - Usually not a fan of redneck comedians, but damn this guy is just impossibly funny.
  • Mitch Hedberg - Not one of his best performances but still good, youtube didn't have a big selection.

Others I often enjoy are...
  • Jeff Ross
  • Eddie Murphy
  • Lisa Lampanelli
  • Patrice O'neal
  • Sheng Wang
  • Anthony Jeselnik
  • Jo Koy

Most of the Comedy Central roasts are pretty funny in my opinion, specifically the older ones. That new James Franco one they just had was aweful I thought.

Who are some comedians you guys enjoy?
Slim Nelson

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Stand Up Comedy

Unread postby deltalima » December 23rd, 2013, 8:32 pm

ZB
deltalima
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Return to General Discussions