Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Unread postby tallin » January 30th, 2013, 12:46 am

Just asking what are the rules for having the privilege of an Avatar and Signature on this forum. Both are disables in my profile.

kind regards,
tallin

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Avatar and Signature

Unread postby deltalima » February 1st, 2013, 6:09 pm

Hi tallin,

I believe Avatars and Signatures are available to trained helpers and those in training at the University.
deltalima
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby HoneyBadger » February 5th, 2013, 10:17 am

I was going to ask the same thing. And where can i find a chart with levels or something, or can someone tell me how many post i should have so I can choose an avatar and maybe a signature :cat:
HoneyBadger
Banned Member

Unread postby Gary R » February 5th, 2013, 12:03 pm

HoneyBadger wrote:I was going to ask the same thing. And where can i find a chart with levels or something, or can someone tell me how many post i should have so I can choose an avatar and maybe a signature :cat:

As a "Regular" member you cannot have an avatar or signature, no matter how many posts you have. Only students and helpers at this forum are allowed to have them.

This forum was set up to train people to remove Malware, and that is still its main purpose. "Rank and privilege" are acquired first by progressing through the school here, and afterwards by helping others on the help forums here and at other sites we are associated with.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby CyberGhosT » September 20th, 2016, 2:18 am

Thank you Gary for that informative reply ;)
I was just about to ask this very same question.
I am a longtime verified and trusted member over at MalwareTips and was looking for a new community to add to my
rounds, but this one appears to not be so "user friendly" with the lock down of new members that are experienced.
It's all good though makes me appreciate more where I came from :)
Looking forward to getting to know you all. PeAcE
CyberGhosT

Unread postby Gary R » September 20th, 2016, 6:07 am

You're welcome. :)

This forum was never really meant to be a help forum as such, although we do have an active Malware Removals section, and help people who come to us with Malware related problems. It was mainly set up to train helpers for a number of other forums that we are associated with.

As such, all activity here is geared to that objective, and we're not really a place to just "drop in and chat", although if that's what you want to do, then the staff and students here are a friendly and helpful bunch.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby Random American » March 6th, 2020, 4:59 pm

I guess a lot has changed over the years, as I'm just a standard user and I seem to be able to access the Avatar and Signature functions in the UCP.
Random American

Unread postby Random American » March 7th, 2020, 2:47 pm

azajali43 wrote:You can refer help page of this forum for Avatar and Signature.

No need. I know how to use both already and I don't plan on using either.
Random American

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to General Discussions