Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

The Music Thread

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Re: The Music Thread

Unread postby Gary R » August 28th, 2013, 1:48 am

Guitar riffs were a bit basic for me in the 1st.

2nd sounded like a cat being tortured to death.

I'm a Clapton fan, so anything by Eric is always worth listening to.

I quite liked the White Stripes tune. A bit basic, but catchy.

I prefer the Cream version of Crossroads, but this "original" version was pretty good too.

Dead Man's Bones ... interesting sound, reminds me of something else that I can't put my finger on at the moment. I'll probably look up some more of their tunes.

Tenacious D ... only had time to listen to 1st track, but I'll probably listen to the whole album later.

Not a fan of Metallica or Megadeath, I like the odd tune by them, but I couldn't listen to a whole album by either.

Keep em coming though :thumbleft:
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: The Music Thread

Unread postby Bounty » September 16th, 2013, 11:34 pm

Bounty

Previous

Return to General Discussions