Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

New England Patriots playing at Wembley

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

New England Patriots playing at Wembley

Unread postby askey127 » October 26th, 2012, 5:15 pm

Two Pro Football teams (North American style football) will play at Wembley Sunday evening.
The local favorite New England Patriots will play the Saint Louis Rams.
The Patriots have about the best offense of the pro teams over here, but the defense is suspect.
I don't know whether any folks on the East side of the pond will be able to watch it on TV, or if you'd want to.
It's different than most other types of football in that the participants are huge, and fast.
They probably average 6ft. 3in. or more in height and over 300 lbs.
Some of the collisions are as you might expect - organized mayhem.
It's not gentle. They have lots of shoulder and head padding, but it doesn't always help.

It's the most popular spectator sport in the U.S.
They can only play once a week in the Autumn and early Winter, because it takes all week for the players to recover.
If you want to watch it, have fun.
askey127
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: New England Patriots playing at Wembley

Unread postby Gary R » October 27th, 2012, 10:31 am

We've been watching American Football over here for a number of years. All the NFL games are shown on TV on Sunday nights (or more accurately Monday mornings since they start at 12.10 am) on Channel 4.

The match scheduled for this Sunday is Broncos vs Saints.

Don't see anything scheduled for the Patriots vs Rams game.

American Football to me is more like a game of chess than a truly physical contest, despite the size of American Football players, it's a lot less physical than either Rugby League or Rugby Union, where there are no regular breaks in play (to allow players to rest), and no body armour is worn either.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the sport a lot, but to me they're more a mental exercise than a physical one.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Return to General Discussions