Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Should I download and install Adobe flashplayer 11x32 mssd

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Should I download and install Adobe flashplayer 11x32 mssd

Unread postby nyg052003 » September 12th, 2012, 4:40 pm

I every so often get a prompt to update Adobe. It seems that this update is different from other program updates to where you have to download something and run it. I'm a little knowledgeable on this subject but not sure why adobe is different. Do I need to download this? My pc is older and sometimes I get messages saying my computer is low on virtual mememory thought it itsnt too frequent i get that. If my pc stays on overnight generally when I come back to it, firefox says a script on this page has stopped running. And every blue moon when watching a video and have stopped watching it and youtube is still opened up, if I get that a script on this page has stopped running or computer is low on memory, if I click on the youtube tab it will say adobe has crashed. It only does that sometime though. Usually when it says a script has stopped running do you want to continue, if I hit yes then the pc is fine and no problems. So do i need to update that adobe via that way or not?
nyg052003

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Should I download and install Adobe flashplayer 11x32 ms

Unread postby deltalima » September 17th, 2012, 4:07 pm

Hi nyg052003,

You do need to keep Adobe products updated, otherwise you risk infection through unpatched vulnerabilities.

Adobe downloads the updates in the background and then prompts you to install them, this would fit with what you are seeing.

So yes, go ahead and update Adobe.
deltalima
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Re: Should I download and install Adobe flashplayer 11x32 ms

Unread postby nyg052003 » September 17th, 2012, 6:16 pm

deltalima wrote:Hi nyg052003,

You do need to keep Adobe products updated, otherwise you risk infection through unpatched vulnerabilities.

Adobe downloads the updates in the background and then prompts you to install them, this would fit with what you are seeing.

So yes, go ahead and update Adobe.

thanks, will do
nyg052003

Return to General Discussions