Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

How Do I Know If A Staff Member Has Replied To My Request?

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

How Do I Know If A Staff Member Has Replied To My Request?

Unread postby dzinermachine » July 22nd, 2010, 2:40 am

I know that, in the Malware Removal forum, it says "Please do NOT reply to your topic till a staff member has replied - as they look for topics with ZERO replies to respond to." However, I had someone reply to my thread giving me a list of items from my log to remove, as well as other instructions. I assumed that the only people posting suggestions and log info were staff members, but this person apparently just joined the site like an hour and a half ago and only had 3 prior posts lol.

Since apparently staff members will no longer consider reading my thread since it no longer has zero replies, I'd like to at least know if the person who DID respond to my post is a staff member, or if they can/should be trusted with their advice.

Thanks.
dzinermachine

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: How Do I Know If A Staff Member Has Replied To My Reques

Unread postby Gary R » July 22nd, 2010, 3:03 am

I've removed both the "illegal" help post, and your reply to him from your HJT topic, so it will have zero replies.

The person posting that "help" is not authorised to post to that forum and so has been banned from this site as per the forum rules ......http://malwareremoval.com/forum/viewtop ... 34#p494334

If you do not receive any qualified help within 3 days please post a link to your HJT topic in the 72 hour bump room ........ http://malwareremoval.com/forum/viewtop ... 87#p491387
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby dzinermachine » July 22nd, 2010, 10:15 am

^^ Cool, thanks I appreciate it *thumbsup*
dzinermachine

Unread postby Gary R » July 22nd, 2010, 10:33 am

You're welcome. :)
Gary R
Administrator