Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

How long do computers last before blowing up

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Re: How long do computers last before blowing up

Unread postby Haider » July 21st, 2010, 7:16 am

You should see my room , sometimes its like being in thick fog, as i can be on the computer for hours
Especially if i carn't find the answer to something, and go through 20 fags.
All that smoke blowing on the computer carn't be any good

But seriously i see your point.....a general build up of nicotine over the months could have "dire" consequences

With due respect and apologies, I am surprised - have you ever thought of nicotine buildup in your lungs...
Haider

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby carl606 » July 22nd, 2010, 12:19 am

Haider wrote:
With due respect and apologies, I am surprised - have you ever thought of nicotine buildup in your lungs...

Absolutely haider.....i do now but i didn't before :) i started smoking late, at about 30.
Its no excuse i know, but i am working on it (slowly) but surely.

you can get stessed at times during the PLs, and having a fag does help me alot. :D
Not that i recommend anyone try this, unless they are a smoker.
carl606

Unread postby Haider » July 22nd, 2010, 4:16 am

carl606: I wish you all the best
Haider

Previous

Return to General Discussions