Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Malware Removal University

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Malware Removal University

Unread postby gsmith2885 » July 6th, 2010, 10:14 pm

I'm curious how much time it normally takes to find out if your accepted into MRU. I applied 2 days ago but haven't heard anything either way. I am not trying to rush an answer just curious.
gsmith2885

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Malware Removal University

Unread postby NonSuch » July 8th, 2010, 7:49 pm

It takes some time for applications to be processed. You should receive a response to notify you of your application's status within ten days of its submission.

Currently we do have a waiting list. This means that all otherwise qualified applicants will be placed on the waiting list until an opening occurs.
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby gsmith2885 » July 8th, 2010, 8:05 pm

Do all of the UNITE schools have a waiting list? If not I will apply at another. It would seam to me that the more students that can get into and complete the training the more that can help others. I would hate to be waiting to be on a waiting list when I can be training and getting closer to helping others. I fully plan to assist at all the UNITE sites when I finish the training.
gsmith2885

Unread postby NonSuch » July 8th, 2010, 8:55 pm

Some do, some do not. I could not nor would I presume to comment on another school's policies nor their current admission status. However, if you do wish to apply at another school, please be aware that most of the UNITE schools will not accept a student who has an application pending at another school. Therefore, if you would like to apply at another UNITE school, you should first withdraw your application from the Malware Removal University.

Would you care to withdraw your application at this time?
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby gsmith2885 » July 8th, 2010, 9:22 pm

No I don't want to withdraw. I guess I'm just getting anxious to start. I don't mean to be disrespectful.
gsmith2885

Unread postby Gary R » July 9th, 2010, 3:09 am

We don't think what you've asked is disrespectful.

We understand how keen prospective students are to start the course. We do of course like to process everyone as quickly as possible, but the demand for places is high, which means that there is always a period of waiting for applicants.

The period of that wait is determinant on a number of factors, so I'm sorry we can't give you an accurate idea of how long it may be.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby Haider » July 21st, 2010, 4:05 am

gsmith2885 I had exactly the same questions in my mind, however, we have no choice but to wait as Gray R mentioned. I hope this will not offend anyone - I am new to this forum!
Haider

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to General Discussions