Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Im new here and waiting to get some help in the MalWareremov

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Im new here and waiting to get some help in the MalWareremov

Unread postby confused63 » March 30th, 2010, 10:25 am

Hi,

I just wondered, it is ok to delete some programmes that I don't use while waiting to get help to remove some problems on my laptop?

Or do I need to wait until someone contacts me about my trojans etc?

I guess someone will help me tomorrow? Since I haven't heard anything since Sunday, it takes about 3 days I understand?

When I google things and klick on links it takes me somewhere else, or says that that link doesn't exist anymore. But if I persist since I know that link works... then sometimes it takes me there, OR I have to cut and paste the link and then it take's me where I want to go, it is getting a bit tiring this.... :(

Also I wonder if it is doing something to my google mail, when I log out/sign out, it says you have been to many of our sites and we couldn't log you out properly, and says I am still loged into google.co.uk... what does that mean... maybe I just aren't as clued up with the internet as many others... :roll:

Also if I have this TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen2 Trojan and TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen2 Trojan . These two I moved to the quarantine last time, but they seem to be coming back... I am running a scann right now to see if my virus programme can find them or something new... is it safe to use your credit card etc when you have this kind of things on your laptop ????

Thankful if someone could help me with these questions.... or give me some advice while Im waiting for help.

confused63
confused63

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Im new here and waiting to get some help in the MalWareremov

Unread postby Gary R » March 30th, 2010, 11:04 am

Do not remove anything until a helper has helped you with your problem. You may inadvertently remove something that gives a clue to the infection you have.

Do NOT use your computer for any financial transactions until it is determined by your helper that it is safe to do so. Many infections these days come with Key Logging capabilities, so if you have one that does, then entering credit card numbers is a sure way to get the details stolen.

If you have not received a reply from a helper within 3 days of your original post for help, read THIS post.

Unanswered topics in the 72 Hour Room get priority from our helpers.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Im new here and waiting to get some help in the MalWareremov

Unread postby melboy » March 30th, 2010, 11:32 am

Hi Confused63

I've only just noticed this topic, but I was in the process of looking over your logs and replying to your topic in the Malware Removal forum as you started this one.

Please heed GaryR's advice and please be patient. I have since replied to your main topic.
melboy
MRU Expert
MRU Expert

Return to General Discussions