debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell
out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start
talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
2. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
3. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to
answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question
on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be
4. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very
small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry
Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the
exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
5. Come down with a BAD case of Tourette's Syndrome during the exam.
Be as vulgar as possible.
6. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking.
Blame it on the person nearest to you.
7. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
8. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another
seat, continue with the exam.
9. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put
on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the
opera" until they drag you away.
10. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs
you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most
equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own
11. Try to get people in the room to wave at you.
12. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks,
chairs, anything you can reach.
13. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
14. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one,
make one up!
15. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and
answers completely blacked out.
16. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks
why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that
goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper.
17. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Countdown.
Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally
get you to leave one way or another, end the song (dudu, dudu,
18. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any
question, ask for the answer. Try to get it out of him/her.