Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

just a word of thanks :)

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

just a word of thanks :)

Unread postby johnW3rd » October 10th, 2008, 5:16 am

hi there!
just want to say thank you very much to shaba,who helped me clean up my pc
i couldnt get the kapersky to run very well ( ? ) but the two programs i do have work very well, from what ive been told
i have NOT seen any sign of the pop up ad on my pc ( you know, the one that says YOUR INFECTED and redirects your browser to some website where they try to strong arm you into purchasing thier " spyware removal software.
again, thank you ,shaba,.. you rock :)
john w D
<<email removed>>
p.s. my work schedule has been rigorous of late ,thats why i havent posted the kapersky log( also couldnt get ti to scan )

oh well

:)
Last edited by Vino Rosso on October 10th, 2008, 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed email address
johnW3rd

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: just a word of thanks :)

Unread postby Bio-Hazard » October 19th, 2008, 10:50 am

Zero Reply Bump :D
Bio-Hazard
MRU Master Emeritus

Return to General Discussions