Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

What book are you ??

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Re: What book are you ??

Unread postby Sharky90 » October 8th, 2008, 1:10 pm

You're Jurassic Park!
by Michael Crichton
You combine all the elements of a mad scientist, a brash philosopher, a humble researcher, and a money-hungry attracter of tourists. With all these features, you could build something monumental or get chased around by your own demons. Probably both, in fact. A movie based on your life would make millions, and spawn at least two sequels that wouldn't be very good. Be very careful around islands.

:D
Sharky90

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby Dunjanik » December 25th, 2008, 6:05 pm

You're To Kill a Mockingbird!
by Harper Lee
Perceived as a revolutionary and groundbreaking person, you have changed the minds of many people. While questioning the authority around you, you've also taken a significant amount of flack. But you've had the admirable guts to persevere. There's a weird guy in the neighborhood using dubious means to protect you, but you're pretty sure it's worth it in the end. In the end, it remains unclear to you whether finches and mockingbirds get along in real life.

;)
Dunjanik

Unread postby ellipse » December 25th, 2008, 7:56 pm

You're Lolita!
by Vladimir Nabokov
Considered by most to be depraved and immoral, you are obsessed with sex. What really tantalizes you is that which deviates from societal standards in every way, though you admit that this probably isn't the best and you're not sure what causes this desire. Nonetheless, you've done some pretty nefarious things in your life, and probably gotten caught for them. The names have been changed, but the problems are real. Please stay away from children.

These guys are sure good at getting me all wrong! First I'm a hippo, now this. . .
ellipse

Unread postby TonyB. » December 28th, 2008, 8:57 pm

You're "Master Harold"... and the Boys!
by Athol Fugard
Even though you should have realized it for years, you're only just starting to understand how bad your society is. It's been keeping some of your best friends down for ages, and even you have been complicit with this system. When you make a mess, someone else is quick to clean it. When you need help, someone else is quick to your rescue. But when they point out injustice, you've pulled the wool over your eyes. Until now. If you ever need a cast, it will be small.

What a bulls**t lol! :geek:

Edit: There :cheers:
Last edited by TonyB. on December 30th, 2008, 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TonyB.

Unread postby MikeSwim07 » December 29th, 2008, 12:28 pm

Cool :)
Last edited by MikeSwim07 on January 25th, 2009, 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
MikeSwim07

Unread postby chippermac » January 23rd, 2009, 3:18 pm

You're Anne of Green Gables!
by L.M. Montgomery
Bright, chipper, vivid, but with the emotional fortitude of cottage cheese, you make quite an impression on everyone you meet. You're impulsive, rash, honest, and probably don't have a great relationship with your parents. People hurt your feelings constantly, but your brazen honestly doesn't exactly treat others with kid gloves. Ultimately, though, you win the hearts and minds of everyone that matters. You spell your name with an E and you want everyone to know about it.

Ordinarily I'd NEVER post an answer like this, but given that I haven't been around for a while I thought I may as well come back with a laugh. Really, I had no idea what book would come up. :lol: Now I have to read this one and find out.
chippermac

Unread postby raynleila » January 25th, 2009, 9:51 am

You're Watership Down!
by Richard Adams
Though many think of you as a bit young, even childish, you're actually incredibly deep and complex. You show people the need to rethink their assumptions, and confront them on everything from how they think to where they build their houses. You might be one of the greatest people of all time. You'd be recognized as such if you weren't always talking about talking rabbits.

I love rabbits. ;)
raynleila

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Previous

Return to General Discussions