Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

? about online games

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

? about online games

Unread postby eaglehorse » January 5th, 2008, 2:34 pm

I am a bit leary of online game sites. Other than nick Jr or noggin for my daughter. There is a site that is flash based games. I have visited it a few times nothing picked up yet. The site is mostfungames.com and there has been no "necessary" things to download . My question as a general rule are flash based games generally safe? I am just being parinoid and curious :brilsmurf:
eaglehorse

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: ? about online games

Unread postby chippermac » January 5th, 2008, 7:19 pm

I don't blame you for being suspicious of them. I'm not a gaming site person myself, though I am a Magic player and do visit their site often. But play online video games? Who knows what they'll download on your PC? It is better to stay away from them until you've researched online gaming more. :cat:
chippermac

Unread postby Alander » January 6th, 2008, 4:52 am

flash are safe, but the site hosting it might not
Alander

Unread postby eaglehorse » January 6th, 2008, 12:00 pm

Thank you both did a little more research and foumd where macavee site advisor had rated it safe nut I am going to double check it I forgot to check the age of the post. Another game not related to onlie games that is a grat wast of time is ubfunkeys. Kinda of a cross between pokeymon/sims rxcept you have to get different funkeys to access different worlds.
eaglehorse

Unread postby Bendek » August 8th, 2009, 10:32 am

when oipen a video game page may download shit, and also flash games are seeming to be ok, but they are free, cause there is a lot of ads and you can also get shit on that
Bendek

Unread postby Cypher » August 8th, 2009, 11:00 am

I can recommend this one >>>> Here
Safe and free games :)
Cypher
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby Mystery » August 8th, 2009, 6:26 pm

I'm staff member on an online game forum for some years now, which also means that I have to check the posted games. In my longtime experience, flash games per se are usually safe. What can cause a problem are ads - both on certain gaming portals and on game creators websites who use a free host with ads. Additionally I watch out for site advisor ratings like WOT, and if a website seems to be unsafe, I look for an alternative link for the game on a more trusted website.
I would recommend to use Firefox with the add-ons Adblock Plus, and NoScript. This allows you to get control over the contents, and only allow the game file. :)
Mystery

Unread postby turtledove » August 8th, 2009, 6:32 pm

Here's one your daughter may like:
poptropica.com

Nabisco and Flasharcade have given me no problems. I also use Firefox browser, No Script, so only what I want to play is allowed. Ad Block Plus add-on is good to have too. At mozilla.org
turtledove
Retired Graduate

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to General Discussions