Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Irish Directions

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Irish Directions

Unread postby Angoid » July 22nd, 2005, 7:59 am

After the Irish Virus, I thought I might share some Irish Directions with everyone here.

Here are the directions on how to get to Bunbeg House, Gweedore, Donegal.

You go to Bunbeg.

Here's their homepage

Here are some detailed instructions on how to get there. Needless to say, I have printed those directions off and am avidly studying them to plan my route.

Maybe I should say that if you're arriving from Belfast, you go to the Bloody Foreland and turn left.

Man, finding that is going to be fun tomorrow, isn't it?!?!!?
Angoid
Developer
Developer

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby Angoid » July 22nd, 2005, 8:02 am

BUMP to remove from the unanswered posts list.
Angoid
Developer
Developer

Unread postby ChrisRLG » July 22nd, 2005, 8:14 am

Are you taking your fridge :-

http://www.bunbeghouse.com/AboutUs/fridge.asp
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby ChrisRLG » July 22nd, 2005, 8:18 am

I remember some irish directions.

It goes like this :-

tourist - How do I get to Bunbeg.

local - you want to get to Bunbeg.

tourist - yes thats right, Bunbeg.

local - hmmmm, well now. I don't know. Hmmm - well if I was going to Bunbeg, I would not start from here.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby Angoid » July 30th, 2005, 10:12 am

Good News: Bunbeg House was actually surprisingly easy to find :)

Bad News: Once I got there, I was told it had been overbooked and for that one night only could I go to the Errigal View Hotel.

Good News: The Errigal View Hotel was only about a mile away

Bad News: On the Errigal View Hotel, it didn't say Errigal View Hotel. No Sir!!! It said Ostan <something or other> Eargail

Good News: Figuring that (Eargail == Errigal), I decided to stop there and ask. Bingo.

Good News: Was able to move back to Bunbeg House the next day :lol:

Good News: Have taken a number of good shots, although not as many as hoped. Will be setting up a gallery in due course, sooner rather than later :)

If you find yourself in Gweedore, be sure to visit Leo's Tavern, especially if you're into Enya / Clannad / Máire Brennan, as that's where they all started from.
Angoid
Developer
Developer

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to General Discussions