Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Please help little MADDIE.

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Unread postby Tinker » May 19th, 2007, 6:55 am

Haven't been around for a couple of days (reinstalling plus finding a new ISP) and it is great to see the info for Madeleine at the top of each page.

My youngest is near her age, and it breaks my heart to think what Madeleine and her parents must be going through.
Tinker

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby Spildit » May 19th, 2007, 10:16 pm

I don't mind to have the pictures hosted on my web space; i have lots of bandwidth so i have no problem with it but if you want to host here for any other reason it's ok with me.
Also it's nice to see the banner at the site.
Hope that she is found soon.
Spildit

Unread postby SpotCheckBilly » May 21st, 2007, 6:48 pm

curlylad wrote:If they find the abducter just give me 5 minutes with him/her, that's all I ask. :twisted:
...... a sentiment echoed by many, I am sure (including myself). I don't know how it goes on the "other side of the pond", but on THIS side (USA) putting them into the general population in prison usually does the trick.

The sad thing is that most psychologists agree that pedophiles can rarely be cured -- something which the pedophiles themselves freely admit the truth of. Many, when caught, will openly state that they should never be freed.

HOWEVER, the perpetrators who buy and sell children are nothing but common, worthless, human slime and deserve no sympathy whatsoever. What THEY deserve is to spend the rest of their lives forced into living the same hell that they perpetrated on those poor children. No mercy, no possibility for parole.

My prayers go out to Maddy and her family. May she be found soon and returned safely.
SpotCheckBilly
MRU Master
MRU Master

Unread postby Katana » May 22nd, 2007, 11:39 am

SpotCheckBilly wrote:pedophiles can rarely be cured

Not true
All you need to do is insert a small piece of lead into their head at high velocity,

something like a .45 bullet would do nicely
Katana
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby Jasper the Rasper » June 13th, 2007, 2:36 pm

Police probing Madeleine letter

Police in Portugal are investigating an anonymous letter and a map claiming to show where missing four-year-old Madeleine McCann's body is buried.

The letter, sent to Dutch paper De Telegraaf, identifies an area 15km (9.3 miles) from where Madeleine vanished.

It strongly resembles another letter sent to the same newspaper last year, accurately pinpointing where two missing Belgian girls were buried.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6749131.stm
Jasper the Rasper

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Previous

Return to General Discussions