Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Who Runs this site/forum ?

Learn about how to get the most of this community. Learn who we are, how it works, and some basic rules.

Who Runs this site/forum ?

Unread postby NonSuch » May 31st, 2013, 3:13 pm

I'm NonSuch. I live in the United States and I'm a former systems analyst. I now primarily devote my time to consulting as well as computer repair and maintenance for individuals and small businesses. I enjoy helping people to solve their computer problems.

HijackThis logs first came to my attention in 2003, during a visit to Wilders Security Forums, when I was looking for a solution for a software issue. I was fascinated by the HijackThis logs and began reading through some of the topics where people were seeking help for their malware problems. Soon, I decided that I wanted to learn how to analyze these cryptic logs so I could one day help others free their systems from malware.

I applied for and was accepted into the school at TomCoyote.org (Now renamed WhatTheTech). Later, a school was opened at SpywareInfo, and I also attended and then graduated from that school. After graduating, I began helping people with their malware problems at a number of ASAP sites.

Chris and Nellie opened this site in 2004, and then started the Malware Removal University. I came here soon afterward to help train others so they too could join in the fight against malware.

I'm Gary R, a Yorkshireman and former Electronics and Telecommunications Engineer, though in my earlier years I was a Merchant Navy Deck Officer.

My interests are computers and technology in general, and I'm also a keen skier and hill walker. I like puzzles, and get a great deal of pleasure in unravelling them and helping other people to resolve their problems.

I was introduced to Malware removal when my brother's computer got infected and I wasn't immediately able to sort things out for him. The problem piqued my interest, and I became increasingly intrigued as to how to detect and remove Malware safely and efficiently.

My initial search for help and knowledge led me to Spyware Warrior, where I'm now a moderator. The staff there pointed me towards this site, which trains helpers for many sites. With the help of Chris and the dedicated staff here, I trained and Graduated in 2005.

Since then I've furthered my Malware education with the generous time and help of the volunteer staff and members of this and other sites.

I'm still fairly active helping people with their infection problems, and still learning something new every day, which keeps this a subject of constant fascination for me.

====================
Details of previous main admins:-

Welcome to Malware Removal - Here is a little information about myself.
I am based in the Southend, Essex, UK area, an accountant, with a passion of helping people.

I started assisting other people on the Dell Community Forum about September 2002. That was mostly general software problems, mostly in the windows boards.

Then I started noticing that lots of the problems we were getting, were malware related. I was redirecting the victims to SpywareInfo for assistance.

So I started visiting that forum, about October 2003, and trying to learn from the answers being given by the experts. I think I started getting in the way, because it was at about that time (November 2003) that they started a school on TomCoyote.org (Now known as WhatTheTech) for such as me to learn, without getting in the way.

Since then I have progressed such that I am known on about half of the ASAP sites, I have no time to visit the other half :)

I started answering posts with Hijackthis logs at Dell - and was the sole responder for some three months.

I ran this forum with Nellie2 from December 2004 till April 2009
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Who Runs this site/forum ?

Unread postby Gary R » June 1st, 2015, 1:21 am

zb
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator