Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Thank You pgmigg For All of Your Help During the Past Week

This is a community of volunteers. We enjoy helping others. The best reward is the gratitude of our members. Want to thank the person who helped you? Share it here for all to enjoy. Or is there something we can do better? Please let us know!

Thank You pgmigg For All of Your Help During the Past Week

Unread postby giffordal » February 8th, 2020, 3:11 am

Dear pgmigg,

I wish to express my sincere appreciation and gratitude for all of the excellent work you did helping me with my malware/computer problem. When I first requested assistance in the malware forum, my computer was in serious trouble - I couldn't open any file folders to access any of my files so I was quite stressed out. Pgmigg calmly and professionally guided me through the process to fix my computer with easy to follow instructions and positive encouragement. Over the course of 5 days, pgmigg kept responding to my questions and making sure that my computer was working properly and free of malware. Pgmigg took time out of his busy schedule to assist me and I deeply appreciate the time and assistance.

This forum provides an invaluable service and I hope it continues operating in the future. Thanks again and best wishes. :P

Al
giffordal

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Thank You pgmigg For All of Your Help During the Past We

Unread postby pgmigg » February 8th, 2020, 12:48 pm

Thank you for those kind words Al! :D

I'm glad we were able to fix your computer problems.

Take care and Stay Safe! ;)
pgmigg
pgmigg
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Return to Feedback Forum - say thanks here!