Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Thanks pgmigg

This is a community of volunteers. We enjoy helping others. The best reward is the gratitude of our members. Want to thank the person who helped you? Share it here for all to enjoy. Or is there something we can do better? Please let us know!

Thanks pgmigg

Unread postby JohnSmith11 » October 5th, 2017, 3:38 pm

Thank you very much,
You have showed kindness, I do suffer from ADHD so it is hard for me to follow instructions yet you managed
to remain patience, altho you were not aware of my neurological problem you respected and treated me as an equal
helped me and gave me motivation to tell my friends about malware rmoval so Thanks again pgmigg.
keep the good work up.
@pqmigg
JohnSmith11

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Thanks pgmigg

Unread postby pgmigg » October 5th, 2017, 7:54 pm

You are very welcome JohnSmith11! :D

I am sorry about your health situation and hope you feel better.
The main thing is that your computer is clean from malware and you have worked very well with me in one team - I believe that everything will work out in the future too...

Sincerely,
pgmigg
pgmigg
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher