Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Thanks a lot Gary R. and your team

This is a community of volunteers. We enjoy helping others. The best reward is the gratitude of our members. Want to thank the person who helped you? Share it here for all to enjoy. Or is there something we can do better? Please let us know!

Thanks a lot Gary R. and your team

Unread postby sfasihi » December 17th, 2014, 1:30 pm

I had serious problem with these Trojans viruses - my computer grinding to almost halt if I open one of my Pictures Folders. Gary R. has taken time to help me step by step to eliminate the problem as some time it was hard to follow instructions. Thanks again for your effort and time. .
sfasihi

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Thanks a lot Gary R. and your team

Unread postby Gary R » December 17th, 2014, 6:15 pm

You're welcome. :)

Glad we were able to help.

Keep safe. :thumbleft:
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Feedback Forum - say thanks here!