Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

pgmigg you are a SAINT! Thank You!

This is a community of volunteers. We enjoy helping others. The best reward is the gratitude of our members. Want to thank the person who helped you? Share it here for all to enjoy. Or is there something we can do better? Please let us know!

pgmigg you are a SAINT! Thank You!

Unread postby greymatters » July 15th, 2014, 12:18 am

Wow. What can I say? Words cannot suffice. I can't even really grasp the work it must've taken to do this but to me it seems it must have been tedious. Yet you took the time out of your days to help out a stranger on the internet. It took a long while but we made it through! More than a week I think. But you hung in there and not only that you were quick to respond every, single, time! And you even worked weekends! And you were so kind all the way through even during my couple of mishaps :roll: Just amazing outstanding work! You kicked that malwares ass!! Somehow a simple thank you does not seem enough but that is all I can give. Seriously, when my pc isn't working right it ruins my whole day and I can't do anything else until I take the necessary actions to fix it. So it means so much to me that you were able to help me. So just know that I truly mean this with the most sincerest gratitude. Thank You.
greymatters

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: pgmigg you are a SAINT! Thank You!

Unread postby pgmigg » July 15th, 2014, 12:59 am

You are very welcome greymatters,

I am glad to be able to help you here! :cheers:
Thanks for the kind words, they are much appreciated. :D

Keep safe, ;)
pgmigg
pgmigg
Admin/Teacher