Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Thanks to Melboy

This is a community of volunteers. We enjoy helping others. The best reward is the gratitude of our members. Want to thank the person who helped you? Share it here for all to enjoy. Or is there something we can do better? Please let us know!

Thanks to Melboy

Unread postby Redhood » May 15th, 2013, 8:45 am

First of all, I would like to Thank Melboy and all other MRU Experts,Teacher,Admin,Moderator for these forums and helping people all over the world.

Special Thanks to Melboy for helping me in my problem.

With the help of Melboy ,I came to know the problems (BSOD & OS not found) are not Associated with any Malware/Rootkit.

Because of him atleast i know the Cause of problem (which is hardware problem).

Melboy has given his 100% for solving my problem.

This is something Out of the WAY Help which the Experts are providing & even Melboy has provided.

Once again I Thank Melboy for your Suggestions & also for utilizing your Time for me.
Redhood

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Thanks to Melboy

Unread postby melboy » May 15th, 2013, 12:08 pm

You're most welcome, Redwood. :)
melboy
MRU Expert
MRU Expert

Return to Feedback Forum - say thanks here!