Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

mAL you are amazing - thanks !

This is a community of volunteers. We enjoy helping others. The best reward is the gratitude of our members. Want to thank the person who helped you? Share it here for all to enjoy. Or is there something we can do better? Please let us know!

mAL you are amazing - thanks !

Unread postby BarkFast » June 13th, 2020, 11:38 am

mAL, thanks for the wonderful work to remove all the malware from my kids PC. Your instructions were great and you help resolve this quickly and easily. I had thought the PC was toast and I'd need to rebuild it but you got us back up and running. Thanks for the work you and all the other volunteers do.
BarkFast

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: mAL you are amazing - thanks !

Unread postby mAL_rEm018 » June 13th, 2020, 7:10 pm

Thank you for those kind words, Bill. It was a real pleasure working with you to fix the computer issues. Please take care and stay safe! :)
mAL_rEm018
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Return to Feedback Forum - say thanks here!