Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Internet

Do you have BIOS questions or issues? Want to discuss Linux or other non-Microsoft operating systems? Ask your computer related questions that don't quite fit in any other sub-forum here.

Re: Internet

Unread postby mkdsk101 » May 19th, 2015, 10:08 pm

It never drops connection on any of my other devices. I have 2 ipads and two phones using the router.
mkdsk101

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby mkdsk101 » May 19th, 2015, 11:49 pm

mkdsk101

Unread postby Gary R » May 20th, 2015, 1:02 am

Try running one of the many online speed testers.

What kind of connection speed do you usually have on a device when they are all 5 connected ?

What kind of speed do you have when there's just one device connected ?
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby NonSuch » May 20th, 2015, 2:13 am

I have a number of devices on my network. Only one, my netbook, is prone to dropping its connection to the internet. It will go for days, sometimes even weeks, without dropping the connection. Then, it may go through a period of several days when it keeps dropping the connection for apparently no reason whatsoever. I eventually decided to place the blame on computer gremlins and/or Time Warner. :lol:
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby mkdsk101 » May 20th, 2015, 5:07 pm

Ok thanks.
mkdsk101

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Previous

Return to Other Computer Issues