Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

system doesnot reconize flash player

Do you have BIOS questions or issues? Want to discuss Linux or other non-Microsoft operating systems? Ask your computer related questions that don't quite fit in any other sub-forum here.

system doesnot reconize flash player

Unread postby Siggy55 » April 5th, 2015, 10:47 am

Hi everyone.
My name is Siggy55 and I have a problem with my computer not finding/reconizing Flash Player.

I am running W7 with IE11, malwarebyte and panda free av.
I donot do anytype gaming on here, I just do the simple things such as e-mailing and surfing.
Ocassionally, I play candycrush and thats about it.

When I go to some sites, the message "you need to download the latest version of flash player".
Maybe someone can give me a list of things I can do or check so I don't keep a helper from helping someone who really has an issue with their computer.

thanks everyone for your time.

Sig.
Siggy55

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: system doesnot reconize flash player

Unread postby NonSuch » April 5th, 2015, 4:20 pm

To determine which version of FLash Player you currently have on your computer, and which version you should install, go here:

http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

To download the current version of Flash Player for your operating system and browser, go here:

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Before installing Flash Player, look for unwanted pre-checked items that you may want to deselect before installing Flash Player, such as unwanted scanners and/or toolbars.
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby Gary R » April 5th, 2015, 4:36 pm

If you already have the latest version of Flash installed, then the reason for these messages is as follows. IE 11 automatically assigns the sites you visit to a Security Zone dependant on your settings. If the zone assigned to a site does not permit the display of flash type data, then the site will prompt you to install flash.

So it's not that you don't have flash installed, it's that it is disabled for that particular site. This is done to protect you from possible malicious content, which may be contained within the flash based data.

If you know the site to be "clean" then you can change the "security zone" for it.

The following webpage describes things in more detail ... http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/inte ... s#ie=ie-11 ... read the section on Security Zones, which should contain all you need to know.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby Siggy55 » April 5th, 2015, 8:08 pm

Wow! NonSuch and GaryR you guys are on the ball.
Thanks for the information, as I will visit suggested sites and read the information.

Again thanks guys

Siggy55
Siggy55

Unread postby Gary R » April 6th, 2015, 1:15 am

You're welcome. :)

Any problems get back to us.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Advertisement
Register to Remove