Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

keyboard laptop malfunction

Troubleshooting all things hardware related. Adding new hardware and looking for opinions?

keyboard laptop malfunction

Unread postby RunningVirus » September 17th, 2013, 6:56 am

Hi malwareremoval,

Been a while since I've been here, but unfortunately I'm back.

I received a laptop Packard Bell- Dot S, as a gift. But as I had a good pc, I only used it once and afterwards put it back in the box.

Now I wanted to boot it yesterday, was very hard to do so, with a continuous bleeping sound as a result. Now the sound is gone most of the time, but due to some keys that arent working anymore (I and O), I can't even enter my password, so I looked up how I was able to reset my password, to avoid using those keys.

I found this 'Offline NT Password & Registry Editor'. Found a clip on utube to assist me, and it worked at the beginning, just at the moment that I needed to fill out the username to reset its password, I noticed that I am not able to fill out my username as that also consist of an I.

So what can I do at this moment?

Your help would be greatly appreciated!
RunningVirus
RunningVirus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: keyboard laptop malfunction

Unread postby NonSuch » September 17th, 2013, 8:36 pm

If it's just the keyboard, and not something internal, you can try attaching a USB keyboard and use that.
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby SpywareDr » March 30th, 2019, 4:11 pm

. . .
SpywareDr

Unread postby ludar » April 24th, 2019, 4:24 pm

If you don't want to buy USB keyboard, you can on-screen keyboard too
ludar

Advertisement