Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Disk boot failure

Troubleshooting all things hardware related. Adding new hardware and looking for opinions?

Disk boot failure

Unread postby fera » April 18th, 2012, 2:40 am

windows 7 Disk boot failure this have been happen before when using firefox. last night i was browsing a lot and watch some videos using firefox and now using chrome. I also use a p2p program. I then windows hangs softly and slowly. And I will restart but can not log into the system. because the system hangs. then I turn off and turn off all electric mode. and turn his back and a successful entry into the windows then it slow again. i turn off again and I try to check the hard drive. chkdsk cmd and then I left a few minutes. appear black screen data disk failure please insert system disk. and after I let a few hours to sleep. my pc work fine. is this a virus? or it damaged my hard drive? sorry if I misplaced my post. thanks before.
fera

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Disk boot failure

Unread postby deltalima » April 18th, 2012, 4:03 am

Hi fera,

From the description it does sound like the hard drive is failing when it is warm and works again when the system has cooled down. You shoud check the fans are working and that there are no obstructions to the air vents on the case. Other than that you may need a new hard drive.

Please refrain from using any P2P program as they are a guaranteed way of infecting a computer.
deltalima
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby Alander » April 18th, 2012, 3:14 pm

It seems that your hardisk is failing

you may refer to this thread and run a diagnostic check to see if your hardisk is in correct working order
Alander

Unread postby fera » April 21st, 2012, 1:32 am

deltalima wrote:Hi fera,

From the description it does sound like the hard drive is failing when it is warm and works again when the system has cooled down. You shoud check the fans are working and that there are no obstructions to the air vents on the case. Other than that you may need a new hard drive.

Please refrain from using any P2P program as they are a guaranteed way of infecting a computer.

thanks. i've been change my harddisk and stabilizer. i just wonder my download files can't transfer to my new harddisk. because bad sector of don't use stabilizer? or because p2p was makes my harddisk bad sector?
thanks in advance :)
fera

Unread postby fera » April 21st, 2012, 1:33 am

Alander wrote:It seems that your hardisk is failing

you may refer to this thread and run a diagnostic check to see if your hardisk is in correct working order

fera

Advertisement
Register to Remove