Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Malwarebytes does not load either at start up or manually.

Troubleshooting issues with software, including all version of Windows.

Malwarebytes does not load either at start up or manually.

Unread postby Kestrel21 » August 31st, 2020, 7:01 am

Three days ago I noticed that my Malwarebytes Premium had failed to load at start up. I tried to load it from the short cut on the desktop without success. I have twice used the MBAM support tool to try and repair the issue which starts MBAM up but the fault returns on the next start up.

I have discovered that MBAM services is showing as suspended on my PC in task manager. Can anyone help me to return MBAM to normal please.
Kestrel21

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Malwarebytes does not load either at start up or manuall

Unread postby NonSuch » September 27th, 2020, 7:18 pm

I'm sorry your post was missed. Were you able to resolve this issue? Did you try the Malwarebytes forum for assistance?
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby Gary R » September 29th, 2020, 2:44 am

Questions about Malwarebytes problems are best answered through their forum at .... https://forums.malwarebytes.com/forum/4 ... ort-forum/

Alternatively, if you're using the paid for version, then you can raise a support ticket .... https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby Kestrel21 » September 29th, 2020, 12:56 pm

I did contact the MBAM support via a ticket and the issue has now been resolved.
Kestrel21

Unread postby Gary R » September 29th, 2020, 5:44 pm

Glad to hear you got the help you needed. Thanks for letting us know.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to Software Support (including Windows)