Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Windows 8.1 Performance Issues

Troubleshooting issues with software, including all version of Windows.

Windows 8.1 Performance Issues

Unread postby vaportrailz » January 31st, 2017, 2:29 am

I recently could not boot into Windows but I finally got it working. I have had problems every since. Multiple issues with installing updates and a lot of error messages like this one. I have a cable connection and spoke with ISP who says it something on my PC causing it??Does anyone know what this means I copied it from my event viewer log.
DCOM got error "1079" attempting to start the service upnphost with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server:
My internet runs extremely slow and has never had any issues until now. I need some professional help please.
vaportrailz

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Windows 8.1 Performance Issues

Unread postby Wingman » January 31st, 2017, 2:38 pm

Multiple Posts For Help at MalwareRemoval

You have posted multiple posts for help on our forum. Our forum's main mission is to help with malware removal, your topic:
So I need help with my PC I will start here first. will remain open.

May I draw your attention to the ALL USERS OF THIS FORUM MUST READ THIS FIRST topic, which you should have read before posting for help. See the section here where we tell you why this is not a good idea.