Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

I get the black screen of death after letting my pc sit

Troubleshooting issues with software, including all version of Windows.

I get the black screen of death after letting my pc sit

Unread postby Mister Spoo » August 4th, 2015, 4:50 pm

So for the past 2 days Ive been going AFK for a few hours and when I get back my PC screen turns on but its just completely black screen of death. I dont know whats wrong and I have to restart it for it for anything to work again. Also when I start up my PC it loads incredibly slow and I cannot see anything besides my mouse for a good 10 minutes. I can control alt delete and click things but nothing will load. But then once it does load it functions as normally and I have NO idea whats wrong.
Mister Spoo

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: I get the black screen of death after letting my pc sit

Unread postby computer tech » August 27th, 2015, 6:18 am

I don't know whether it is a malware issue. Please clean your pc by creating new topic here. Details --> here
computer tech

Re: I get the black screen of death after letting my pc sit

Unread postby Alander » September 24th, 2016, 11:36 am

I had it too on my PC and it was after a windows update, so you probably want to check what windows update did recently
Alander

Return to Software Support (including Windows)