Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Forgotten Windoze Password

Troubleshooting issues with software, including all version of Windows.

Forgotten Windoze Password

Unread postby Mr Onion » July 29th, 2015, 4:35 am

A friend (really, its a friend not me) has changed their Windows User Account password and promptly forgotten it.

Is there any way that I can help them get access to the computer? It was the one and only account on the machine so it is effectively locked up and as useful as a house brick.
Mr Onion

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Forgotten Windoze Password

Unread postby Gary R » July 29th, 2015, 4:16 pm

If they want to access/recover their files, then the easiest way is to use a Linux Distro, I've written a tutorial for how to recover files using Puppy Linux ... viewtopic.php?p=618146#p618146

Once they've done that, they can restore their computer to factory condition, and that way re-establish access.

However, this forum will not give details of how to hack Windows passwords.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby Mr Onion » July 30th, 2015, 4:12 am

Thanks Gary. I have used Puppy before and that was going to be my second option if I couldn't get in any other way.
Mr Onion

Unread postby Gary R » July 30th, 2015, 4:35 am

You're welcome. :)

Good luck with your recovery. :thumbleft:
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to Software Support (including Windows)