Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Can't e-mail the malware removal university.

Troubleshooting issues with software, including all version of Windows.

Can't e-mail the malware removal university.

Unread postby flynn50 » February 15th, 2014, 7:46 am

Hi

I am trying to send an application into the university to the e-mail address university@malwareremoval.com however, when I try I get the following error message on my AOL e-mail page "Firefox can't find the server at uk.at.atwola.com"

I was a little puzzled at first but then realized that it may be related to me having updated my HOSTS file from this website http://winhelp2002.mvps.org/hostswin7.htm.

Sure enough uk.at.atwola.com is in the HOSTS file.

I am surprised that a malware removal forum's e-mail is being directed through a server that displays characteristics sufficient for someone to include it in a list of malicious/dangerous/unwanted sites?

Can anyone shed any light on this please?

Andy
flynn50

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Can't e-mail the malware removal university.

Unread postby Wingman » February 15th, 2014, 10:11 am

The site you mentioned is "provided" by AOL not Malwareremoval.com. See this link about AOL UK Privacy... http://privacy.aol.co.uk/cookies

We have received your email/application to MRU. We will process your application and contact you soon, once we have had time to review it. :)
Wingman
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby flynn50 » February 15th, 2014, 10:37 am

Thanks for the quick reply. I assume you have received about 6 applications then. I thought the email had failed to send :-)
flynn50

Unread postby Wingman » February 15th, 2014, 12:00 pm

You're welcomed ... no worries. :) I received 2 applications about 10 minutes apart.
Wingman
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby NonSuch » February 18th, 2014, 2:23 am

Just an FYI for your future reference, flynn50, as some things have changed since your original registration in 2011: This site no longer permits the use of AOL, yahoo, or hotmail email addresses.

When you originally registered, you did so with a yahoo email address; therefore, it still functions. However, should you choose to change to a different email address in the future, you will need to keep in mind that you will not be able to use AOL, yahoo, or hotmail.
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby flynn50 » February 18th, 2014, 2:49 pm

They're the only ones I've got!!!! :-)
flynn50

Unread postby NonSuch » February 18th, 2014, 7:02 pm

Microsoft is phasing out hotmail and replacing it with outlook.com, which is acceptable here and is also free, and there's always gmail.
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to Software Support (including Windows)