Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Any sugestions on best browser for Win xp?

Troubleshooting issues with software, including all version of Windows.

Any sugestions on best browser for Win xp?

Unread postby TrucknMom2 » March 15th, 2013, 2:51 pm

I am getting really tired of Mozilla Firefox browser.. can anyone suggest a better one and how to switch? :geek:

Thanks in advance
TrucknMom2

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Any sugestions on best browser for Win xp?

Unread postby Gary R » March 15th, 2013, 3:57 pm

There's any number of alternate browsers you could try, better is a very subjective word and open to all sorts of interpretations, which one will suit you only you can decide. I've included links to a few of the more common ones below (I presume you've already tried IE) ....

http://www.opera.com/computer
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/
https://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/chrom ... /?hl=en-GB

Switching is just a matter of installing them and following the appropriate instructions during the install process. Most will allow you to migrate settings from your current browser during the install.

As far as Chrome goes, I'd read the EULA before you install it, and make sure you're comfortable with it. Personally I find Google's conditions far too intrusive for me to ever want to install it on my machine, but many are happy to browse with Google "looking over their shoulder", and think that Chrome is the bees knees.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby TrucknMom2 » March 15th, 2013, 4:40 pm

Thank you... Gary R.
TrucknMom2

Unread postby Gary R » March 15th, 2013, 6:11 pm

You're welcome. :)

Have fun trying them out. Hope you find one you like.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Advertisement
Register to Remove