Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Malware help!!!

Troubleshooting issues with software, including all version of Windows.

Malware help!!!

Unread postby unknown80 » February 3rd, 2013, 7:39 am

Hello! I need some kind soul to help me in this..I have this while loading the malware in normal scan
peid.PNG
but this in deep scan..
peid.PNG

Anyone knows how to unpack this? Cause I could not read anything (DLL imports and exports) in my dependency walker results
dependency walker.png

If this can't be solved, is there any other forums that I can ask help from??
Thank you so much!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
unknown80

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Malware help!!!

Unread postby Wingman » February 3rd, 2013, 10:59 am

Topic moved to different forum as it is not malware infection related but more application related.

I don't have any working knowledge of PEiD v0.95... maybe some of our other members can provide some insight.

If not these sites have a variety of experts, you may find some answers from them.
Registration is free, it only takes a few minutes. :)
BleepingComputer.com
WhattheTech...formerly TomCoyote
Wingman
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Return to Software Support (including Windows)