Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Firefox Issue

Troubleshooting issues with software, including all version of Windows.

Firefox Issue

Unread postby timtimmit » September 5th, 2012, 10:05 pm

I have had some problems getting my firefox to work. I have installed the latest version, I have done other suggestions I found with no luck. When I visit a site it always freezes and seems like it doesn't finish loading leaving me unable to click or scroll up and down the page. On espn.com a message popped up saying a script stopped running and I just want this to get fixed because I like firefox the best.

Please help,

Thanks
timtimmit
Banned Member

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Firefox Issue

Unread postby Gary R » September 6th, 2012, 1:53 am

Try following the instructions in the following topic ... viewtopic.php?p=590200#p590200 ... and if Firefox is still giving you trouble please get back to us.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby timtimmit » September 6th, 2012, 11:35 pm

Okay so I did most of those things before you messaged me back, but I went back and re did them. When I ran it in safe mode I still had the same problem it froze when I tried to go to espn.com. The page pretty much loaded but then it stops and eventually something pops up saying a script has stop running and whether or not I want to stop or continue running it. I also reset everything to the original setting as the last step suggests but I still had the same problem.

Please advise,
Thanks
timtimmit
Banned Member

Unread postby Gary R » September 7th, 2012, 4:24 am

Best if we check your computer to see if there are any external factors like Malware that are causing your problems.

Please open a topic in the Malware Removal forum, and post a set of DDS logs and a brief description of your problem, as described HERE
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby timtimmit » September 8th, 2012, 6:04 pm

Thanks, Gary I will do that
timtimmit
Banned Member

Unread postby smithk » February 6th, 2013, 7:31 am

I also has the same issue but you solve it so easily thanks
smithk