Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

YouTube Freezing Issue

Troubleshooting issues with software, including all version of Windows.

YouTube Freezing Issue

Unread postby Traceypeterson » March 15th, 2021, 8:48 am

Hello everyone. For the past few days, whenever I want to watch any video on YouTube, my computer is showing the YouTube Keep Freezing error. Now I am using Google Chrome. Guys, I don’t know why this is happening and I can’t fix this issue. Can anyone help me to solve this issue? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Traceypeterson

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: YouTube Freezing Issue

Unread postby mAL_rEm018 » March 15th, 2021, 10:22 am

Hello Tracerypeterson,

It might be caused by one of your extensions. There is a quick way to check if this is the case...

• Open Chrome and click on the 3 dots in the top-right corner.
  • From the drop-down menu, select More tools and then extensions.
  • Disable all extensions by clicking on the blue toggle switch next to them.
  • Once they are disabled, the toggle switch should now be grey.

Once you've followed the steps above, please close Chrome and re-open it. Try accessing Youtube and let me know if the freezing issue is still there.
mAL_rEm018
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby Traceypeterson » March 16th, 2021, 5:50 am

Thanks for helping me. But the way you mentioned, I tried, but the same problem was still happening. I found this article after doing a lot of searching on Google. The problem has been solved by applying a process mentioned there. I just disabled Hardware Acceleration in Chrome. Now I can watch videos on YouTube without any problems.
Traceypeterson

Unread postby mAL_rEm018 » March 17th, 2021, 3:05 pm

I'm glad you were able to fix the problem. :)

I will go ahead and lock this topic.
mAL_rEm018
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to Software Support (including Windows)