Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

After using the services here computer slower than ever

Please leave any suggestions and requests here - NO HIJACKTHIS LOGS

After using the services here computer slower than ever

Unread postby Jemimaist » October 13th, 2009, 12:39 pm

After using the services offered. After spending weeks following directions, after weeks of my time, and the student's time, my computer operated as fast as the day I got it. For about five days.

But after that, after I downloaded all the various firewall and anti.x programs Jack & Jill reccomended, and visiting facebook, as usual my computer is sadly running slower than before and experiencing exactly the same problems as before. Its a pity. And I even tried to donate money, but got an error msg at the bottom that made me afraid I was being hijacked again. So I did not donate anything.

It is a pity, but it looks as if the promise and hope I had in your site was misplaced.
Jemimaist

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: After using the services here computer slower than ever

Unread postby Cypher » October 13th, 2009, 1:57 pm

It is a pity, but it looks as if the promise and hope I had in your site was misplaced.

This is a malware removal site and i can assure you when you left here your PC was clean.
As for the slowness of your PC i suggest you visit one of these tech forums.
Just because your PC is slow does not mean malware is the cause.

Tech support guy

What the tech

Cypher
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Re: After using the services here computer slower than ever

Unread postby Jemimaist » October 14th, 2009, 9:02 am

Thank you for your prompt reply. I will do as you suggest. I also thank you for your site. It has inspired me to learn more about computers. And I was very impressed with Jack & Jill's help. I take you at your word about my computer's current sluggishness. I would highly recommend your site to others.
Jemimaist

Return to Suggestions and Requests